iHerb Promotional Materials, Hand Held Bamboo Tea Whisk for Matcha Tea (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

Inferior

Posted by twistedinsanity on Jun 07, 2013

It does its decent job but the quality of the whisk is terrible when you look at the original pricing of USD 12.95, because I can get a similar Bamboo Tea Whisk (Chasen) around my area for USD 2 for a similar quality. You will need to be replace this Bamboo Tea Whisk (Chasen) very fast if you are planning to make green tea everyday like me. I can't gauge the exact bamboo used to make this whisk, but the labeling said "made in China".

no good

Posted by 4622915757481068246 on Nov 16, 2013

I am learning the way of Japanese tea. The whisk we are using is different than this one. I didn't like the quality. It has bad smell. And when you put it in the water, water changes the color. Also it has quite thick handle, which is different from what we use.