It's almost useless for a touch pen

Posted by 5754383137783385617 on Jun 24, 2013

the black rubber screw tip very easily falls out of the pen.

Piece of JUNK!

Posted by Reviewer2849671 on Jul 06, 2013

Got it yesterday. The clip that holds it broke as soon as I tried to unclip it. The soft tip keeps going into the shaft of the stylus. It's a great concept. I can't believe that iHerb didn't test these before ordering them. The idea behind a free spiff is to keep the name of the company in front of the customer so they remember to order from iHerb on their next vitamin order. Instead, I'm think "junk" and does iHerb look at anything they buy? Is there any quality control at this company? Same order had leaking bottle of product so I am very annoyed at quality control at iherb.

Very practical !

Posted by veroooo on Jun 30, 2013

I like this:) It's very practical. I like that it can be attached to your phone so I dont loose it. Also a plus that it comes with a pen, that's always good to carry! I also bought these to my parents who have just bought a touch phone(for the first time). They both are struggling a bit to write messages, but this pen helped them alot. None of the ones I've bought have been brooken, at least not yet:) I'm very happy with this one !

A little clumsy

Posted by Flicka on Jul 03, 2013

The stulys is a bit clumsy beceause the rubber tip is quite thick. Not bad for a freebie though.

Great product

Posted by 5549571251250451327 on Jul 05, 2013

Works very good on iPad mini! Great it's also a pen

Ok

Posted by 5035518640760166999 on Jun 24, 2013

I it very practical. It can be attached to your phone so you can`t loose it. It`s making is very good.

Its great for free

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Jul 10, 2013

It's not quite as accurate as I like, but I got it as part of a freebie program. It works and will be great to have in the winter so I don't have to take off my gloves.

could be improved

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

Not too wisely constructed, was a little hard to make it work right,could be missing something.. and ought to be very careful when using the pen (to make sure nothing falls from the inside when taken out). Though still a cool freebie and works lovely with the smartphone.

Not the greatest.

Posted by 5440997053997071810 on Jul 05, 2013

Not the best stylus but meh, it works.

Broke

Posted by CindyW on Jul 05, 2013

The black touchscreen button broke.