Value for money

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Mar 01, 2015

A good deal with the 50 cents pricing - you get 2 (detachable for day and night!) boxes that are roomy enough to store 3-4 pills. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 09, 2014

Nice and convenient to stored my pill wherever go.

OK

Posted by odereviews on Jul 19, 2014

Some of the lids open up too easily, suggesting that more you use them, more loose the lids get. I wouldn't suggest this for travel use. Great for the price. Not A+ build quality.

Good BIG pill box

Posted by Francois on Sep 05, 2014

Really big box! Use for home comfortable, but for travel no.

Not bad

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Oct 08, 2014

The organizer is big and pretty nice, but I don't recommend using it while traveling since some of the lids are very easy to open. Great price on trial though, hence the fourth star.

Unreliable & Dangerous !!!

Posted by 4705185625108180024 on Jan 28, 2015

I bought 2 of them. 1st time I took them to my meditation retreat, some of the lids popped open in the suitcase and there were pills all over the place. It took me forever to sort out which ones were my steroid Predneson pills and which were not. It nearly caused me a medical emergency. The 2nd time I used them for my retreat, I put the organizers inside a paper bag which I wrapped up tightly and tied up with elastic bands but still a couple of the cells came open and spilled out their contents. I have to stop using them now for I can't afford to miss a dosage or take the wrong dosage of my medicine. If you depend on your medicine for life, as I do, then don't buy or use them. They are truly proven unreliable and dangerous!

Possibly the worst pill organizer in the world, but I hacked it.

Posted by itsbatman on Jul 23, 2015

For the price, I guess you can't argue with the fact that this is possibly the worst pill organizer in the history of man kind. The lids are so loose, it's a mess every time you try and get one slot out. BUT. I hacked it. I put it in the dishwasher which made the plastic expand/shrink, whatever it needed, and now the lids are as tight as my beloved apex box.

great

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Aug 25, 2014

Great for organizing! Bigger than I thought.

Excellent product