iHerb Promotional Materials, Reward Program, Gift Cards, 60, 2 X 3.5 Inch Cards (Discontinued Item)

Awesome

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Jul 03, 2010

I have earned $342 in exactly one year, by giving out these cards. So, YES it works and NO it is not a scam. This program is one of the small enjoyments of my life, as well as ordering for myself from iherb. Update 7/10: $458 in 1.5 years

Great way to promote you iHerb business

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2009

Love those! Pass them on to shoppers at the local health food store, vitamin section, they're very grateful! Pin them up in public bulletin boards and watch the iHerb dollars roll in! :)

Nice!!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jan 31, 2011

Very convenient. So nice that IHerb makes these available. Thanks!

Appreciate the free product, but not overjoyed

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Thank you Iherb for offering these for free! However, I believe I was supposed to receive 60 and there were only 12 in my shipment. Also, it still has the old information about only saving $5 on orders. It doesn't mention anything about saving $10 on larger orders. So, while I appreciate the free product, I wouldn't necessarily recommend them. The free flyers are much better quality if you're looking for promotional items. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Don't think they worked!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Although these are a great idea to hand to people you may know, they did not work when I placed on bulletin boards. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!