Good but could be better

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Great quality for free handouts. But could be better - design needs some refreshing (quite old school looking), have another set for international customers (some info only for US customers). >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Glad it's free, but needs to be updated

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Thank you, iherb for offering these flyers for free. They are beautiful! However, I wish these were updated to the new offer of $10 off for orders of $40 or more. These only suggest a $5 discount, which is great, but I'd like to spread the word about the $10 savings. Also, I would like to see at least some supplements and vitamins shown here too rather than having to give separate flyers for that. These are beautiful though and I truly appreciate receiving them for free! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

You !!!

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jan 31, 2013

You should print them in every language of every country that your products are shipped. Other than that, they are pretty cool !

Share the benefits of Iherb