Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

InterPlexus Inc., AmlaPaste, Chyawanprash, 17.65 oz (500 g)

Too much spicy

Posted by Reviewer1403332 on Apr 22, 2013

It's too much spicy for me :( I bought also chyawanprash from Himalaya Herbal Healthcare (also from iHerb), that taste was much better!

eat it every day

Posted by 5034971234259523209 on Aug 09, 2013

I eat this every day. It tastes wonderful, rich and dark and very spicy. I know that some reviewers knock this chyawanprash because it has some preservative in it, but the organic one I tried just didn't have the punch that this does. If I am still craving food after a meal, I eat a spoon of this and I am done, craving ended. Health benefits? I can't say specifically as I am taking a wide range of supplements, but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff and it feels right to me, so I am going to go on eating it!

Great taste,although i can't really feel the health benefits...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

this product tastes very good,slightly hot and sweet,maybe too sweet for a good Chyawanprash,i can't really tell if there is health benefits to its daily consumption and as far as i understand its far better to get the freshly made one and not one of the common industrials,but still,if considering this as a health food and not as a medicine its great,although a bit expensive for this purpose ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Tasty nature

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Mar 15, 2013

I can't say anything about the health benefits, I like to taste this from time to time after a meal, it's a paste with powerful gingery taste along plentiful other spices, sweet and sour, better than candy.