Nice shampoo bar

Posted by Reviewer1789345 on May 23, 2010

I have hard water ( I've found that to be a big issue with other natural shampoos ) but this one worked fine. I did need a little conditioning afterwards ~ a drop or two of avocado oil was all I needed. I would buy this again.

Soft skin

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Jun 09, 2010

Although billed as a shampoo, I find this product great as a soap - keeps skin very soft and moisturised.

Lots of lather

Posted by Reviewer1830999 on Jul 28, 2010

This shampoo bar is AMAZING. Seriously better than a shampoo liquid. I am a convert!

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1416719 on Dec 30, 2009

I never thought a bar of soap could lather and get my hair clean. This product is great and I do not need conditioner.

Bar Soap

Posted by Reviewer1141926 on Jun 24, 2008

Great lather, easy to travel with on plane, last a long time.

much better than mos bottled shampoos

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Jul 04, 2008

wow, i might never go back to a regular shampoo again. this was great, didn't dry my hair out at all (it's curly) and smelled very natural and nice. if i were to criticize it i would say it takes a little more time to rinse out than regular shampoo, but it's worth a try if you're still looking for a shampoo you really like - it might not be in a bottle.

Best shampoo bar I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1005268 on Nov 05, 2008

My experience with shampoo bars is fairly limited, but I like this one the best. Scent was very nice, and it lathered well. I still used conditioner afterward, though (needed the extra conditioning and detangling). Thumbs up on no animals ingredients or testing.

Wonderful shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

I really like it. Simple to use, lathers exceptionally well, totally non-drying for my fine scsndinavian hair, gentle herbal scent. Only drawback is buildup- but easily remedied by using a clarifying shampoo maybe once a week. Highly recommended, and so cheap! It will last forever too ;o)

not bad, not bad at all

Posted by Reviewer2169688 on Jun 20, 2011

Cleans well but be careful not to get any into your eyes! It burns intensively. After rinsing my hair feels very dry but once it has dried, it doesn't anymore. No conditioner needed with my long thick hair.

Fragrance beware

Posted by 5660845624235885694 on Sep 28, 2015

I didn't realize this had fragrance in it when I bought it, and if you have MCS (chemical sensitivities) do NOT buy this soap.