Love these products!

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on Apr 07, 2016

I love these products. The only 'natural' shampoo I've found. They are quite small, but last a while and I won't go back to normal shampoo now.

No more bottles

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Apr 02, 2016

This is remarkable shampoo, just run it across your wet hair quickly, sudsing up easily, rinse it quickly too. I am amazed that on my long hair I don't have to use conditioner. I have no plans to ever buy another bottle of shampoo or conditioner for my household...we all agree. I see this is my review from 8 years ago. This is the only shampoo that I have been using since I started with this! Imagine how many bottles I have saved.

Perfect size, hair soft

Posted by 5271567119118995343 on Jan 21, 2016

I just used this product for the first time and my hair is so soft! It is the perfect size, and reading the ingredients, I might use it as soap, too.

A bad joke - "Original Formula" with new formula! -_-

Posted by Reviewer2770313 on Oct 13, 2015

This shampoo bar was my "holy grail" for hair care for 2 or 3 years - and I don't use this phrase very often! No need to use conditioners, neither too drying nor too rich. Cared and left the hair really clean. Too much oil left from an overnight oil mask? No problem. To dry caused by whatever? No problem. One bar lasts a really long time - cheaper than any liquid shampoo ever. And I used it daily. This was before J.R. Liggett's decided to change the ingredients of this awesome solid shampoo. How silly is it to change the ingredients original formula and still call it "original"?! I've ordered two bars, the picture and the description hadn't changed - but two bars of the "new old formula" arrived. I thought "Oh, a new packaging" and used it like ever before. But I didn't get the care & it has a different smell than before. At the Liggett's website the new packaging and ingredients are available, here at iherb are still the old ones, so no one knows that the new formula will arrive. -_- The shampoo bar with these new ingredients doesn't clean as good and doesn't care as balanced as the old formula. My hair is a bit too oily and this gets even stronger half a day after washing. My mom was a great fan of the old original formula, too. I gave her the new one to test if it only my hair doesn't like the new formula. She was as afraid as I was. We don't use this new formula soap bar anymore. The manufacturer doesn't reply to a facebook post I wrote some months ago. It's really frustrating! We still haven't found another liquid or solid shampoo bar that works as good as Liggett's old original formula. :-/

Fragrance beware

Posted by 5660845624235885694 on Sep 28, 2015

I didn't realize this had fragrance in it when I bought it, and if you have MCS (chemical sensitivities) do NOT buy this soap.

Never going back to liquid Shampoos

Posted by 4712498283981406331 on Jan 22, 2015

Bar shampoos changed my life, never looking back

awesome shampoo bar

Posted by 5032341674060241774 on Nov 07, 2014

The shampoo leaves the hair soft and with a natural shine. It doesn't tangle the hair. the bar doesn't dry out the hair nor the skin on the head. I think its a great shampoo and i would totally recommend it! I would definitely buy it again.

soft hair in NM

Posted by Reviewer1286143 on Sep 08, 2014

6 ingredients, not full of multi-syllabic poisons, leaves my hair soft with a white vinegar rinse, lasts a good while. I'm satisfied!

Just great

Posted by 5004028433004131332 on Jul 30, 2014

Perfect for my hair!

Itchy scalp

Posted by 5677440818455904208 on Apr 16, 2014

I wanted to love this bar it made my hair really smooth and nice. I did not even need conditioner but my scalp started itching and i had to discontinue.