Great

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

Simple ingredients, natural, lathers well, and washes clean. Wonderful product.

superior hairsoaps

Posted by Reviewer2434746 on Dec 08, 2007

Clean rinsing wonderful hair soaps! The dehydrated formula although smaller than a 400-500ml bottle of shampoo lasts as long. These are some of the finest cleansing agents available and are "no nonsense" approach to hair cleanliness. With an oily/sensitive scalp, this soap is just what I needed it rinsed to leave the cleanest feeling I've gotten with a shampoo, but it was also easy to comb through--love this product! I would love to see more varieties....!

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3363035 on Nov 06, 2008

I have been using this for a while now and I really love it. Great creamy lather. It is much gentler on my hair and has no SLS. iherb has the best price,shipping and service. Thanks iherb

Great

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Dec 24, 2009

Does what it says, cleans without drying hair out.

Hard shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1460657 on Dec 26, 2009

Great stuff! I order this product on a regular basis and use it every day. It is so conveniet and lathers up so nice. A great mild daily cleaner for you hair!

A +++++++++++++++

Posted by Reviewer1227454 on Jan 07, 2010

A +++++++++++++++

LOVE!!

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Jul 14, 2009

This was my first time using a bar shampoo and I was a bit worried about how it was going to work out. But this stuff is great!! It lathers super well and really makes my hair clean. I've also stopped using conditioner, which is great for saving money. I'm definitely going to be buying this again!

J.R. Ligget's Old fashion Bar Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3178353 on Aug 03, 2009

Great product, all natural ingredients that lathers up quickly. No by products just all natural oils.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3085085 on Aug 08, 2009

Lathers extremely well, seems to be helping my oily scalp. Lather will gradually flow out on its own, which makes washing later alot easier. Nice.

Works great and is good for your hair

Posted by Reviewer2881822 on Nov 24, 2009

I was worried that shampoo in bar form wouldn't work so well, but it lathers up nicely and does the job-- all without harsh sulfates that strip hair of its natural protection. Good stuff!