New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate + Alpha Lipoic Acid, 100 Capsules

Sharp Mental Focus!

Posted by Reviewer1591045 on Mar 22, 2010

Finally, I found a great combo in one capsule that has improved my mental energy, focus, and concentration! One capsule in the morning makes all the difference for the rest of the day! No more "brain fog"!

new man.

Posted by Reviewer2967629 on Apr 27, 2012

I am a new man after taking this product. my old self would not work hardly at all but after taking six tablets a day for some months it is like new again.[almost].I had very low testosterone levels and my male physiology was almost extinct. It is also very good for energy. I am sixty nine years old and I work up to fifteen hours a day seven days.

essential for my mornings!

Posted by Reviewer3172947 on Sep 05, 2012

I've been taking this for a long time and it really works for me. I usually wake up tired and fuzzy. One of these first thing and I'm ready to go, mentally and physically ! I notice the difference if I don't take one. I've experienced no noticeable side effects.

Helps to fuel the power plants in living cells.

Posted by Reviewer2284349 on Apr 17, 2010

Taking this supplement has helped to alleviate the mid afternoon energy slump that I've often battled with. It also seems to enhance mental clarity.

Great ALCAR / ALA dose for long term use.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Sep 09, 2010

Great ALCAR / ALA dose for long term use. No need to super dose on this, just take for at least 2 weeks to notice cognitive effects.