Good product - quick shipping

Posted by Reviewer1229339 on Mar 12, 2009

Good product - quick shipping

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1794063 on Feb 07, 2009

Boosts energy, increases mental clarity.

3 stars

Posted by Reviewer1910298 on Feb 03, 2009

These seem to be improving the memory. There is steady progress each week. Thank you for your product.

Cognitive function, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 17, 2009

If you take "Phosphatidyl serine" for you cognitive functions, add "Alpha GPC" together with "Neurozyme" for more complete protection and improvement. Improvement has been rapid for me. My memory and focus are better. Update: Now some more months have passed. I still take PS (Phospatidylserine) daily together with "Alpha GPC" and "Neurozyme". Let me give you an example of my improvement. I speak five languages since long. But fibromyalgia, diabetes, muscular atrophy and chronic fatigue syndrome made it impossible for me to study a sixth language. My brain was in a terrible state since many years. Now I can study again, I am now studying my sixth language. I think this is a miracle, because I can can actually remember things again. I do not have "black-outs" and put things in strange places or not remembering what I was just doing anymore. "Alpha GPC" boosts growth hormone naturally, if there is a need for it. I have "adult onset growth hormone deficiency" and I can see that I am "growing younger". Although I take many "fountain of youth"- superfoods like GOJI, ACAI, Pollen, Chlorella, Colostrum etc. I think "Alpha GPC" has been vital in getting my natural hair colour back. All grey hair strands are gone! It is amazing to see. Alpha GPC improves coordination and balance. This I can notice. I no longer lose my balance, and I can hold things without losing the grip and dropping them on the floor. No more broken cups and glasses.

more focus and improved memory

Posted by Reviewer1505881 on Oct 25, 2008

seems to be a good one for memory and learning. i don't think I'd take it regularly though myself as I feel like I would become tense

alpha gpc-jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2205020 on Oct 12, 2008

Have bought it from you for years

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1214284 on May 23, 2008

Alpha GPC seems to help my 87 year old mother think and speak better. I think it is more effective than plain choline.

Mental clarity

Posted by Reviewer2349840 on Dec 26, 2007

This product will help your mental clarity. You will notice your short term memory will hold a little longer. Useful product.