Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

gave me horrible stomachache!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1643020 From Estonia on Apr 20, 2012

When this supplement arrived I noticed that the capsule contains cancerogenic substance titanium dioxide. I was really shocked!! Then I opened the capsule and poured the powder inside the capsule to spoon and took it with water. It tasted awful! About 5 minutes later my stomach started to hurt really bad! It was my mistake to take it on empty stomach but I think that Jarrow has made even bigger mistake - they put cancerogenic substance into dietary supplement!! It's a shame!!!!

A superior B complex

Posted by Reviewer1598798 From Michigan on Oct 16, 2007

Balanced instead of identical amounts of each vitamin, this is the one you want. Jarrow uses methy b12 and P5P instead of the cheaper, less biologically available forms of b12 and b6. Get this one!

Good forms of the B vitamins and no aftertaste!

Posted by NaturalMum From Australia on May 16, 2013

I primarily ordered this as I was looking to avoid the cyanocobalamin form of B12 in most B complexes. Whilst the common form probably doesn't leech cyanide into our systems I figured it couldn't hurt using a safer form of B12. The other bonus is that unlike other B complexes, this never gives me the "B burps" where you get that unpleasant B aftertaste and given I am experiencing bad pregnancy heartburn this speaks very well for how this complex is made. The only down side is I feel the price is a little high given it's only really a B-25 instead of the B-50 strength however I guess you pay more for better ingredients and the lack of B burps! Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

No major results here but no side effects either

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Feb 14, 2013

Seems to work but not sure. I do need to supplement with extra B's for homocysteine balance as B complex doesn't do anything for me in that regards whereas individual B vites taken together work amazingly well. Back to this pill: I initially divided the cap in 2 but even now that I take a full one, I don't have any reaction to niacin, the potency is too low to be able to cause flushing from what I read, it's higher dosage that cause the problem, unless someone would have pre-existing conditions to make them super sensitive to it. I'm not sure I've seen any benefits, I might go back to Country Life brand because I read lots of negative reviews on here about Jarrow's B12 changed formula which led me to some searching and I found some questionable reports about Jarrow's owner and his being very rude to his customers. I'm not sure what to make of it and someone might not care but I found it disturbing enough not to want to have anything to do with the company. In the meantime, I've already switched my B12 from Jarrow to Solgar and that works much, much better so maybe these reviews (posted here on iHerb at Jarrow's B12) are right after all.

be careful of flushing ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1067719 From California on Feb 07, 2011

I didn't realize this had Niacin until after I received it, but yes it does cause an intense/hot/painful flush for 30 minutes about an hour after I take it. Will not reorder.