Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1428431 on Jan 08, 2011

A lot for the money

Quality B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2759402 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taking B right for more than a year now as part of my daily regime and can tell when I have missed a day. Excellent product.

Great B-complex!

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Nov 27, 2010

Great B-complex! Methylcobalamin is better than Cyanocobalamin. One of the best B-complexes on iHerb and price is good too!

The Best vit-b sup

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Nov 27, 2010

This vit-b supp is well balanced and works perfectly. I have tried many, and this is the best I have used so far.

Good balance of energy

Posted by morganwellinger on Sep 06, 2011

I don't use these every day, but only for the mornings where I need an extra boost so they last a long time! This brand I feel has the best balance and gives me longlasting energy and stamina throughout the day. I've tried several B-Complex Vitamin brands and this seems to be my favorite so far, along with Garden of Life Raw B Vitamins. The price for this bottle is much better than other ones! Highly recommended if you are looking for a good quality B-complex vitamin.

Key Essential

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Nov 17, 2011

B-Right caps are easy to swallow. I need these when I have skipped meals rich in B vitamins. The New Zealand Government has introduced measures which now limit what we can buy online at iHerb. The list is growing. Here’s hoping this product is not banned by BioSecurity NZ.

RIGHT AMOUNT OF B VITAMINS

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on Dec 27, 2011

THIS HAS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF B-VITS. AND THERE IS NO AFTER TASTE LIKE THE OTHER BRANDS THAT I HAVE USED. PLUS, THE PRICING IS GOOD FROM JARROW.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2187679 on Jan 10, 2012

A quality B formula including the methyl form of B12

great product, great value for the money.

Posted by Reviewer1294588 on Jun 13, 2012

i found it very helpful and contributing for my daily activities. i am a sports trainer and i could point the difference

Best ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2657799 on Aug 13, 2012

I've been buying B-Right for several years now. It has the best form of B12, methylcobalamin instead of the cheaper cyanocobalamin that the body needs to convert before it can be used. Also the Vit B is Pantethine and the Folate is also in methyl form. As a bonus, B-Right doesn't give me the upset stomach that many of the other B complexes do.