Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

Seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2718831 on May 26, 2010

Last week I noticed I was feeling unusually down for no apparent reason. I hadn’t felt this way for the past month or two, ever since I started taking B-Right along with several other vitamins and herbs. As I was trying to figure out why I was feeling this way, I looked for the B-Right and realized that it had been misplaced and that as I was taking the other pills, I had missed taking the B’s for a few days. I started taking it again and haven’t felt that depression for almost a week now.

Not the right b for me

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Jun 14, 2010

I feel bad rating this as I'm very senstive to vitamins, esp. B vitamins, they're hard on my system. These seemed okay at first, then I felt worse. Now I take MegaFood balanced B complex, they're first B vitamins that I can take consistenly.

Couldn't tell much difference.

Posted by nmbenzo on May 10, 2012

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't tell much of a difference when taking this product. I understand that it is a good product with more bioavailable forms of certain b-vitamins (methylcobalamin, P-5P, etc.), but I currently take nine(9) grams of chlorella and about 20 grams of spirulina a day, as well as one tbsp of Vitamineral Green, eight mg of astaxanthin, and 1000mg of maca every day, so my energy needs and b-vitamins RDA's were pretty much covered already. This product just made my urine neon yellow and occasionally gave me niacin flushes if I ate it in combination with white flour products. I would recommend getting your vitamins from natural green products such as the aforementioned chlorella and spirulina.

B-Right

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Mar 20, 2009

This brand is of excellent quality, but this particular product energy-tested low for me, so I will give it to a friend.

The best thing going

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2003032 on May 09, 2007

I cant go a day without my B-right.All I can say is WOW!!!!