Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

Jarrow B-Right Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1260279 From Texas on Oct 30, 2007

This is great for your nervous system.

Best B Complex..

Posted by Reviewer2849306 From Australia on Aug 02, 2010

I have CFS, Fibro & Adrenal problems. I have tried TONS of B complex, and this is by a long shot the best one I've tried, including practitioner brands. The active B's in this work very well, the balance of the complex seems fantastic. I actually *feel* the benefits of this one much more than others.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3204660 From Minnesota on May 08, 2009

The first 3 times I took it, I experienced no 'flushing' from the niacin part. 4th time I did.. slight tingle in extremities but quite mild. I decided to take one e/o day and that seems to do the trick (no tingling). Increased energy almost right away. Happy with my choice of product.

Excellent balance and digestibility

Posted by Reviewer3167515 From Missouri on Apr 19, 2009

Most B-vitamin complexes are indigestible, but this is easy on the digestive system and the kidneys. I have B12 deficiency with significant neural damage. I started feeling better (less pain, more energy, more flexibility, better mood) from day one of taking this formula as part of a recovery and maintenance plan.

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right

Posted by Reviewer2072712 From Washington on May 05, 2009

Excellent product! I'm taking it myself, and also giving it in compounded form to my cat with chronic renal failure. Anemic when I started giving it to her, she now has a beautiful deep pink tongue, and no anemia!