Great product, but don't over do it.

Posted by Reviewer2236210 on Jan 29, 2008

The only B complex supplement I could find that used the most bio-available B-12, Methylcobalamin. Without this, I tended to get drowsy by late morning and through the middle of the day. I have to be careful to only take it with breakfast. Any later than that and I can't go to sleep at night! Every other day works for me. Too much and I can't sleep.

Too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer3313422 on Jul 06, 2008

These do give a burst of energy, but they made me feel kind of jumpy. I tried putting half into an empty capsule and that seemed to help somewhat. I don't take them every day and probably wouldn't reorder at this strength.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2809047 on Oct 27, 2007

Have used this consistently for several months and purchased for family members. We all swear by it and now won't use any other brand. There is a noticeable difference in energy level and stress reduction.

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1597547 on Sep 07, 2008

These are wonderful, high potency and don't upset my tummy!

PyroluriaLife

Posted by bryantest on Aug 27, 2012

An excellent product to ensure that all the B Vitamin's are covered. From blood tests I know this product is being absorbed because my folate and B12 levels were excellent. The price is very reasonable too.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Jul 05, 2010

I find this combination one of the best. I have suffered some extensive injuries, nerves in my legs were as if on fire, slashing pains etc. This formulation helps me a lot to calm these sensations and I find very hard to be without this vit combination. It is excellent.

Disappointing effects

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Oct 30, 2013

I love the B vitamins, they provide me a nice feeling of calm energy, I also think Jarrow is a decent brand, this product Is cheap for what it contains, and has a great comprehensive combination of the active form of these vitamins, which made me buy it. It failed however to convey any of the expected positives, I felt rather confused each time I tried them, if one does not need the active versions in particular I can recommend the cheaper Stress Complex from Thompson I had great results with.

Contains Folic Acid, MTHFR people must avoid!

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Aug 22, 2015

Very disappointed to discover that in addition to the methylfolate, this product also contains folic acid, which must be avoided by folks with MTHFR polymorphisms. To make matters even more confusing, Jarrow's website lists this product label without the folic acid, claiming to have re-formulated this product without folic acid. But... I have not been able to locate the new version anywhere.

never again!

Posted by Reviewer1412391 on Jan 17, 2012

I thought that i got a good product seeing all the excellent reviews but I didn't like it at all. First, it smells really bad! Your fingers smell from holding the capsules. It made me sick. Second, it gave me an upset stomach. Maybe because most vitamins inside are synthetic (follic acid could be the problem). I changed to a different brand, Orthica enzym b complex which is excellent! Next time I am going to try the Thorne basic B complex!

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 16, 2009

This seems to be very potent. I switched from Now's B50 to this product with considerable increase in energy and a brighter mood.