Best Yet

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Apr 08, 2016

I usually have trouble with skin spots when using B supplements, so usually avoid them. However , decided to try these and have to say that they are excellent. They have given me a little 'lift' and hardly any spots :):):)

Good B complex.

Posted by SmartHealth on Jun 23, 2012

It gives me more nergy. It is a good B complex vitamin. It is essential to supplement B complex for cardio and liver health and stress mangement.

Jarrow B-right easy to absorb

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Apr 04, 2013

We got these after looking at all the available forms of B vitamins. If you take synthetic ones, chances are you get an imbalance which can even create an artificial deficiency in one of them. Some friends notice an increase of energy taking these, which is a sign of B-deficiency. Happily now some of the family do not notice increased energy - a sign that our vitamin B levels must be optimal, so we often pause taking these.

Great B Complex

Posted by 4783495746289898516 on Jan 24, 2016

This is a good B complex. It's not the best I've used, but it's helpful in giving me more energy, the price is right and it's good quality.

so far so good

Posted by bibihealth on Nov 08, 2015

I tried this since last two months, so far so good as I take Vit B for long. I have done some research on V B and saw quite good review about this, so i try. As of now, no uncomfortable effect. The best thing I feel of this Jarrow's B right is the no odd smell after taking.. Some brand I used have a strong smell. I am oK with having some smell as long as it's effective

Better than many

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013

This is an average product, in my opinion, and it is economical. I can tell the difference if I do not take it, but it is not the best I have had.

I don't think it's working for me

Posted by Reviewer3312366 on Sep 21, 2011

I bought this B complex because of the Methyl but it has not worked as well as others.

A genuinely superior b-complex

Posted by Freddds-Active-B12-Folate on Jan 11, 2007

This b-complex which includes methylcobalamin is noticably active and does not make b-burps because of the microencapsulizatin.

Powerful!

Posted by Reviewer3094556 on Nov 15, 2008

If you're fatigued, this will help greatly. I've been fatigued for sometime now, but this helps me feel confident once again.

B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2828372 on Mar 01, 2009

I really like this brand. The capsules are easy to swallow and it doesn't upset my stomach at all - even if I don't eat first. I also noticed very quickly that my energy level increased. I highly recommend this product.