Good forms of the B vitamins and no aftertaste!

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013

I primarily ordered this as I was looking to avoid the cyanocobalamin form of B12 in most B complexes. Whilst the common form probably doesn't leech cyanide into our systems I figured it couldn't hurt using a safer form of B12. The other bonus is that unlike other B complexes, this never gives me the "B burps" where you get that unpleasant B aftertaste and given I am experiencing bad pregnancy heartburn this speaks very well for how this complex is made. The only down side is I feel the price is a little high given it's only really a B-25 instead of the B-50 strength however I guess you pay more for better ingredients and the lack of B burps! Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Not sure if these are too strong for me

Posted by 4835650184107683255 on May 06, 2013

After taking these for over a week I got a weird feeling in the back of my head, not really like a headache but more of a tingling or slight pressure. It didn't hurt but it felt odd and just not right so now I'm taking them every 2 or 3 days to see if that works better. I haven't had a problem with the niacin except for one time where I took them without eating anything and then going to the gym. That made my skin really red and blotchy for a couple of hours so my skin looked strange but it didn't feel bad. So you need to make sure to follow the instructions and take them with a meal.

Best B-vitamin complex in iHerb

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Very good B-vitamin complex. I have no complaints about these pills.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2562415 on Apr 15, 2013

For comparison, B-right is most equivalent to B-25 complex. But B-Right has one major and significant advantage over other B-complexes. B-right contains B-12 in the form of methylcobalamin. Virtually all B-complexes and multivitamins contain B-12 in the form of cyanocobalamin. Methylcobalamin has much greater bio-availibity than cyanocobalamin. Also, B-Right contain twice as much B-12, in micrograms, than B-50 -- that's correct, B-50 -- complexes. Less significant advantages are that, compared to almost all other B-complexes, B-Right contains B-6 in two forms, rather than one form only. Likewise, Less significant advantages are that, compared to almost all other B-complexes, B-Right contains B-5 in two forms, rather than one form only.

Bueno

Posted by 5636546409605238087 on Apr 14, 2013

Es buen producto, pero hay multivitaminicos mas completos y a mejor precio.

Jarrow B-right easy to absorb

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Apr 04, 2013

We got these after looking at all the available forms of B vitamins. If you take synthetic ones, chances are you get an imbalance which can even create an artificial deficiency in one of them. Some friends notice an increase of energy taking these, which is a sign of B-deficiency. Happily now some of the family do not notice increased energy - a sign that our vitamin B levels must be optimal, so we often pause taking these.

Best B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer2248091 on Mar 12, 2013

The best B-Complex I found as of now - can even be taken by humans and animals with IBS. No gastrointestinal upsets. Works within the first week - excellent product. Sadly there is no I-Herb in Italy:(

No major results here but no side effects either

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 14, 2013

Seems to work but not sure. I do need to supplement with extra B's for homocysteine balance as B complex doesn't do anything for me in that regards whereas individual B vites taken together work amazingly well. Back to this pill: I initially divided the cap in 2 but even now that I take a full one, I don't have any reaction to niacin, the potency is too low to be able to cause flushing from what I read, it's higher dosage that cause the problem, unless someone would have pre-existing conditions to make them super sensitive to it. I'm not sure I've seen any benefits, I might go back to Country Life brand because I read lots of negative reviews on here about Jarrow's B12 changed formula which led me to some searching and I found some questionable reports about Jarrow's owner and his being very rude to his customers. I'm not sure what to make of it and someone might not care but I found it disturbing enough not to want to have anything to do with the company. In the meantime, I've already switched my B12 from Jarrow to Solgar and that works much, much better so maybe these reviews (posted here on iHerb at Jarrow's B12) are right after all.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2963761 on Feb 08, 2013

I have used this for a long while. I feel it is excellent quality. I use it as part of my natural depression busting program. It is great to take away feelings of panic and anxiety and helps absorb amino acids.

very good product