Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

Not the right b for me

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Jun 14, 2010

I feel bad rating this as I'm very senstive to vitamins, esp. B vitamins, they're hard on my system. These seemed okay at first, then I felt worse. Now I take MegaFood balanced B complex, they're first B vitamins that I can take consistenly.

Couldn't tell much difference.

Posted by nmbenzo From Korea, Republic of on May 10, 2012

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't tell much of a difference when taking this product. I understand that it is a good product with more bioavailable forms of certain b-vitamins (methylcobalamin, P-5P, etc.), but I currently take nine(9) grams of chlorella and about 20 grams of spirulina a day, as well as one tbsp of Vitamineral Green, eight mg of astaxanthin, and 1000mg of maca every day, so my energy needs and b-vitamins RDA's were pretty much covered already. This product just made my urine neon yellow and occasionally gave me niacin flushes if I ate it in combination with white flour products. I would recommend getting your vitamins from natural green products such as the aforementioned chlorella and spirulina.

B-Right

Posted by Reviewer1811886 From Utah on Mar 20, 2009

This brand is of excellent quality, but this particular product energy-tested low for me, so I will give it to a friend.

The best thing going

Posted by Reviewer2003032 From California on May 09, 2007

I cant go a day without my B-right.All I can say is WOW!!!!

My Favorite B

Posted by Reviewer1083102 From California on Aug 06, 2007

I've tried numerous formulas but I'm going to be sticking with this one. It is the most easily tolerated B Complex I've ever taken, and I definitely have improved energy, skin, hair, and alertness, whereas with others I've tried I haven't really noticed they make any difference in how I feel. I take it early in the day for sustained energy; I never take it late in the day or I wouldn't be able to fall asleep at night. And the caps are very easy to swallow, too. It's just a great product and iHerb offers it at a great price. I always order it from here.