Great quality, great price

Posted by Reviewer1985629 on Nov 09, 2007

Wonderful for immunity when dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If I miss it for 1-2 days, I feel the exhaustion return.

Thyroid antibodies lower

Posted by 5248958136506666715 on May 30, 2015

I had elevated antibodies against my thyroid, so my doctor recommended that I take a supplement with beta glucans, calcium d-glucarate, and Lactobacillus lysate. I substituted separate supplements because they were significantly less expensive than the combination product. Three months later, my latest blood test shows healthy levels of antibodies. My doctor suspects it's primarily the result of the beta glucans.

Beta glucans

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jun 03, 2009

Excellent product for the immune system, takes down tumors.

Amazing immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2123273 on Oct 14, 2009

I'm happy to report that Beta Glucans actually work and with no side effects! I've tried other immune boosters like vitamin C, zinc, echinacea, goldenseal, and andrographis. Some of them upset my stomach, and I was usually disappointed because I would catch whatever bug I was trying to avoid anyway. Since I've discovered Beta Glucans, I've been sick far less often, which for me is really saying something--I have lots of allergies that wear down my immune system, so I've always been sick a lot. Now that I take Beta Glucans, I've noticed that the duration of any illness I do get is much shorter, though I hardly ever get sick now. Beta Glucans seems to keep me healthy.

Jarrow Formulas, Beta Glucan, 60 capsules.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Feb 05, 2011

This is one of the most powerful immune boosters one can ever use. It has strengthened and protected my system from the flu, the cold and other viruses that run rampant at any time during the year.

Jarrow Formulas Beta Glucan

Posted by Reviewer1954694 on Mar 27, 2011

Great to up your neutropils

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2670241 on Feb 28, 2012

I use this product to replace Isus's Health Immune, which was discontinued, as part of my cancer protocol.

Cknots

Posted by Reviewer2153521 on Mar 05, 2008

This combination was recommended post-cancer surgery for both my husband and I to stimulate the immune system. iHerb pricing is very reasonable.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2275759 on Jun 15, 2008

Beta Glucan is very good for immuneboosting of our cats in the cattery.

Raymond Parady

Posted by Reviewer2459062 on Sep 15, 2008

Very good results using this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »