Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Bone-Up, 360 Capsules

Osteopenia

Posted by Reviewer2463096 on Sep 14, 2011

Several years ago, my DEXA results showed osteopenia (precursor to osteoporosis). Rather than go with my doctor's suggestion that I take Fosomax, I chose to begin a weight bearing exercise program and take calcium/magnesium. When shopping at my local store, Jarrow Bone-Up was recommended as having positive results. I haven't had another DEXA test however, I am expecting positive results.

this has been a staple of my for five years

Posted by Reviewer2974778 on Mar 19, 2011

I'm border line having osteopenia-osteoporosis. I think bone-up is a good supplement to slow that process down.

Bone Density

Posted by Reviewer2058622 on Aug 20, 2013

Since taking Jarrow Bone-up, My bone density has improved beyond my expectations. I was diagnosed years ago as osteoporotic in my hips and told not to exert myself when exercising for fear of fractures, Now I work out at the gym three times a week (aerobics, weights and circuit.)I highly recommend this formula it has improved my life immensely.

A little rough on the tummy but I'll deal with that for the benefits!

Posted by Reviewer2482060 on Mar 16, 2012

This product has it all and the kitchen sink. I have Osteoporosis and would never take Boniva or the like. What people do not understand from the extensive research I do over 10 years on supplements, is that products like Boniva build soft bone and actually have horrible side effects like jaw bone necrosis, intestinal problems, severe muscle aching, and bone pain. It belongs to a class of drugs that are actually derived from poisonous waste products from metal factories and are a bio hazard, yes a bio hazzard. Do your home work people! Look up dangers of Boniva, or whatever product your doctor may want to put you on. As long as I have a tummy full of food I am good to go with this product. The proof will be in the pudding at my next dexascan. So for now 5, and will update when I get my scan.

Bone-Up Success

Posted by Reviewer3177822 on Feb 22, 2012

Bone-Up has resulted in an improved bone density test, which my doctor was very pleased with. Tbis product has worked far better than any calcium supplement I've taken before.