TOO big

Posted by Reviewer2286638 on Oct 09, 2011

Although I only took one bottle of these supplements, I found them to be too large for me to swallow comfortably. I can't speak for it's performance.

disappointed

Posted by Sholik on Jun 29, 2011

Bank of enormous size. chose to reviews. effect was not observed after administration of all banks. inconvenience vyzyvaetbolsho number of capsules in one go. a combination of magnesium and calcium is correct, but not the best form of magnesium (oxide). more ne brother see the point, since the price is high and there are alternatives with the correct composition

Jarrow Bone Up Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1993926 on Aug 11, 2011

I started using this over 2 years ago to boost my calcium. I choose this route as I am a believer of using non prescription formulas to take care of my health. They are easy to swallow and there are no negative or undesirable impacts to your system.

good

Posted by Reviewer3075682 on Aug 12, 2011

good

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1385493 on Mar 01, 2011

I need this

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1847992 on Mar 07, 2011

6 a day...and you are set.

Quick delivery, with ice pack!

Posted by Reviewer3290193 on Mar 14, 2011

Great service

Only calcium that I can take

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Sep 30, 2011

Calcium had an effect on me opposite of of what is usually expected. Instead of making me drowsy I would become jazzed. So I stopped taking calcium. Then I discovered Jarrow's Bone. No problems.

Jarrow Bone-Up

Posted by Reviewer2256717 on Oct 29, 2011

Been taking 6 of this per day for years now. Most calcium supplements bother my stomach, but this formula does NOT bother my stomach at all. I always take with food.

essential

Posted by Reviewer1452614 on Nov 02, 2011

I have osteopenia and I take this product religiously and have managed to keep my problem in check.