Typical cal/mag supplement

Posted by Reviewer2123273 on Nov 01, 2007

These cal/mag supplements have the right ratio of calcium to magnesium (1000mg::500mg) but to get that amount, you must take 6 tablets per day. I thought these pills would be smaller and easier to swallow, but the tablets are just as large as other supplements I've tried that contain the same amount of minerals in only 2 tablets.

Good for My Bones!

Posted by Reviewer1936668 on Jul 04, 2007

I have had some difficuly in past finding a calcium supplement I tolerated well. This seems to be the answer. Thanks!

Essential Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1168632 on May 15, 2010

High quality and affordable cal/mag supplement and the only vegan formula I could find on iHerb. The tablets are about half the size of other calcium supplements I've taken in the past and they are super easy to swallow.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2268006 on Aug 01, 2011

While I don't like having to take as many tablets as I have to with this product, I appreciate the fact that the calcium and magnesium are citrate/malate rather than carbonate or oxide. It's also the best value I could find for total amount of milligrams (when multiplied by tablets).

good product.

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on Feb 26, 2010

I had read a lot of complaints here about the size of the pills. But they really aren't that big, much smaller than the normal magnesium malate or citrate tablets. I wish there was a little more calcium and magnesium in these, but overall they're good.

pills are way too large

Posted by allieb on Jul 21, 2008

these might be great, except for the size of the pills. i couldn't swallow them, so I gave them to a friend. she said her Fibromyalgia symtoms decreased alot while taking them. Jarrow is a great brand, but these pills are extremely large.

ok,huge pills

Posted by Reviewer2692560 on Jul 22, 2010

but go down easy,aso easy to crunch them dont taste bad... I need more mag though...at least TWICE as much magnesium to my calcium ratio, so i wont buy this again.

Cal/Mag

Posted by Reviewer2085359 on Apr 12, 2011

This is an excellent product! And one of the only tablet forms of Cal/Mag that does not upset my stomach. Highly recommend!

Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer3088107 on Mar 22, 2010

I got this product to help with night leg cramps and it seems to be makig a differance no major attacks so far.

not my favorite

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Sep 20, 2013

These don't work as well as calcium, magnesium citrate, and I find I can't sleep when my calcium levels are too low ( I can't use dairy, so I really notice the symptoms).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »