Workout recovery

Posted by Reviewer1427126 on Aug 10, 2009

Taking Creatine noticeably helps muscle recovery after a hard workout. I would recommend this product for those who don't want the lasting soreness and increased energy between workouts.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1780981 on Jan 04, 2008

High quality creatine, made from a reputable manufacturer the only company I trust for creatine, I've heard rumors that creatine from other manufacturers may not be completely pure and may containe bad stuff.

re: Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1271990 on Jan 05, 2009

Great stuff, I feel a lot better during and after workouts.

Sure beats mixing & drinking Creatine

Posted by Reviewer1337254 on Apr 28, 2008

Easy to take capsule form of Creatine so you don't have the mess of mixing powder.

Capsules are great

Posted by Reviewer2283054 on Jan 20, 2007

Better then drinking powder with the after test. I take 6 capsules after my workout with juice without the needs of mixing and measuring. I feel I am finally more consistence on the amount of creatine I am taking.

buy this

Posted by Reviewer3058080 on Jan 04, 2011

awesome sports supplement. goos pricin too (i live in New Zealand where sports supplements are ridiculously expensive)

Value and quality !

Posted by Reviewer1981083 on Mar 12, 2011

So far so good, have tried them all,powders,liquids...just feel like these are working more effectively ! A steal !

realy nice quality product

Posted by Reviewer3017660 on May 29, 2011

good thing. i wood recommend to a friend

Jarrow Creatine

Posted by Reviewer3273258 on Jul 31, 2011

It's good stuff; pure, clean and no side effects. I love it and it sure works really good.

Really Creapure!!

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

I tried different creatine (Kre-Alkalyn, chelated Magnesium, Ethyl Ester and some monohydrate). I chose it because it is formulated "Creapure". I really felt an improvement in energy, more reps, more congestion. However, it should increase the dosage recommended (I take 5 before the session with a sweet drink). I think this is really pure creatine, because it works very well and seems to be assimilated.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »