Jarrow Formulas, Creatine Monohydrate, Powder, 11.4 oz (325 g)

dang

Posted by Reviewer1785305 on May 04, 2008

This is the best creatine i have ever used.the first time i used this product i had the best pumped i have had in my life. this is some awesome creatine and the best part is it is dirt cheap and you dont have to waste a week loading. everone that is trying to get big should use this.

Helps stamina with regards to physical training

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Mar 09, 2010

We're not talking about pumping iron but simply doing daily sessions of yoga - something that formerly caused me to feel rundown after 4-5 days. Now no longer.

Creatine Monohydrate

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Feb 25, 2012

This is the first time I have taken this supplement after finding out that my levels of creatine and cretinine are low, and that it is useful for certain autoimmune disorders which involve muscle wasting. The first day I took 3g only but felt very shaky afterwards, so, have lowered my dose to 2g and I feel my body is doing well with this. Will continue using and check my blood levels in a few months. I recommend this to anyone with similar health problems and low levels of this nutrient.

Brain & muscle

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Sep 30, 2008

This supp is used by many body builders, however my family finds it helpful overall for energy & concentration.

Creatine

Posted by Reviewer2525760 on Dec 10, 2008

This is a great one for me. It always keeps my soreness and recovery time after exercise to a minimum.