EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$11.20
$16.95
Savings of: $5.75 (34% off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 2044 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 608 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Taste Geat!

75 people found the following review helpful

Posted by CosmicFriends on Aug 12, 2013

I've tried 2 extra virgin coconut oils so far from iHerb : Nutiva and Jarrow Forulas. Nutiva is cold pressed and Jarrow is expeller pressed. I looked up the differences between Cold Pressed and Expeller Pressed : Cold Pressed is expeller pressed in a heat controlled environment and temperature is not to exceed 120F. So, just Expeller Pressed may not have the heat controlled environment in the factory. I found Jarrow has a stronger young coconut flavor than the Nutiva, and I personally prefer the taste of Jarrow better.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

A great All-in-One product of great quality / Великолепный «все-в-одном» продукт отличного качества!

59 people found the following review helpful

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 01, 2015

Coconut oil is, in my opinion, the most universal and, at that, effective product. This coconut oil from Jarrow Formulas is of a great quality. Its smell is breath taking! I’m not gonna be lazy and will list the ways I use it. First, body&face care: as a cream for dry skin (hands, elbows, knees, feet), as nourishment for eyelashes, cuticles, lips, as oil for hair ends before hair wash, as nourishing mask for hair once in 10 days, for wax removing after depilation, instead of shaving cream. It can also be used as a remedy for acne, wrinkles, sunburns, eczema, cold sore, dandruff. Coconut oil also works great from the inside – it’s a high quality fat which has healthy influence on digesting, immune system, cholesterol level (yeah, a great thing for diabetics), bones. I fry with it, add it to smoothies, use for baking. Try to add it to your coffee/tea instead of milk/cream – it’s delicious! I also use it to take care of my wooden kitchen utensils (cutting boards, big forks and spoons). You can even use coconut oil to clean your house (it’s antiseptic)! If you want to get more about its appliance – google it and you’ll be surprised. As long as I have a tub of coconut oil – I am healthy and beautiful. Definitely one of my favorite products ever, I’ll order it many more times. Recommended to EVERYBODY! If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Кокосовое масло, по моему мнению, самый универсальный, и при этом эффективный, продукт. Конкретно продукт от Jarrow Formulas приятно радует отличным качеством. Запах умопомрачительный! Не поленюсь, и перечислю, как я использую его. Во-первых – в уходе: как крем для сухой кожи (руки, локти, колени, ступни), как питательное средство для ресниц, ногтей, губ, как масло для кончиков волос перед мытьем, как питательную маску для волос раз в 10 дней, для удаления воска после депиляции, вместо крема для бритья. Еще можно использовать его для борьбы с акне, морщинами, солнечными ожогами, экземой, герпесом, перхотью. Кокосовое масло очень полезно принимать внутрь – это высококачественный жир, благотворно влияющий на пищеварение, иммунитет, холестерин, состояние костей. Жарю на нем, добавляю в смузи, использую в выпечке. Попробуйте добавлять в кофе и чай вместо молока/сливок – очень вкусно. Также смазываю им деревянные приборы (разделочные доски и лопатки). Кокосовое масло можно даже использовать для уборки (обладает антимикробным действием)! Если хотите узнать больше о его применении – гуглите и удивляйтесь. Пока у меня есть баночка кокосового масла – дом полон, я красивая и здоровая. Однозначно – один из любимых продуктов, который буду заказывать еще и еще. Рекомендую ВСЕМ! Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Connie

47 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2792594 on Apr 24, 2008

I started taking this oil after reading about it in a book. I find that it has done several things for me medically: my blood pressure is great, IBS is regulated, weight down 6 pounds and 18.25 inches since 03-19-08, my energy is very high, my skin is beautiful, and i have been using it to cook. Thanks for this heaven sent product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

IT WORKS

31 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2682174 on Jan 31, 2008

I have very dry skin and have tried many product, which made me break out or just didn't work. A friend give me Jarrow's coconut oil to try and low and behold IT WORKED!!! with no break outs, just smooth skin!! love it. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry, itchy skin. I use it on my face and my daughter uses it and a body cream.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great Product

23 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2271930 on Nov 30, 2009

I use this for everything from a body/facial moisturizer, to stir fry vegetables, and even mix some in my coffee in the morning. Great price, too.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 608 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »