• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Does Nothing for Me

Posted by Reviewer1500988 on Jun 16, 2010

After reading all the rave reviews about this product, I was convinced it would help my bv crisis. I went ahead and ordered a 60 capsules bottle. When it arrived, the ice pack was melted and hot, so I maybe that alone killed off all the good bacteria...I won't be buying it again. It's too expensive to risk losing the effectiveness.

TEMPORARY RELIEF

Posted by Reviewer2477145 on Mar 26, 2011

UNFORTUNATELY THIS PRODUCT ONLY WORKED FOR A FEW WEEKS, AFTER ABOUT 3 WEEKS THIS PRODUCT STOPPED WORKING, I REALLY BELIEVED I HAD FOUND THE SOLUTION TO BV/ YEAST HELL! I MOVED ON TO A DIFFERENT PRODUCT CALLED FEM FLORA ON SWANSONVITAMINS.COM AND FOR 60 CAPSULES I PAID 6.99 LETS SEE HOW THAT WORKS BUT ATLEAST I WOULD NOT HAVE WASTED ALMOST 30 BUCKS ON TEMPORARY RELIEF!

item may not arrive cold even in winter with expedited shipping

Posted by 5724914478371062393 on Nov 15, 2012

I ordered 2 packages to qualify for free expedited shipping, and ordered on Monday morning as recommended. The capsules were shipped in a styrofoam box with ice packs inside it, during a period of 35-45 F weather in my area. Nevertheless, the package arrived warm, the ice packs were totally melted, and the boxes inside appeared to be room temperature. I quickly put them in the frig and hope that they'll be effective. But I'm quite disappointed that even with all these efforts they were not kept cold all through shipping.

Big Disappointment

Posted by 5226019379769291055 on Apr 07, 2013

I hate to give this product a bad review when everyone else is raving about it..but it really did not work for me. I tried taking this orally and vaginally for a chronic case of BV. Not only did it not work, it made me fart A LOT! I was literally like a rocket. Definitely not normal.