♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Capsules EVER !!!

Posted by L-I-V-E--122--YEARS on Jan 26, 2014

This product works wonders in terms of alleviating fatigue, muscle pain and feeling blah. Just one capsule on an empty stomach does the trick for me but I take them 3 times/day. One can feel a surge of energy shortly after taking it but it's not the jittery kind like coffee. Also helps with headaches - dilates the arteries etc. iHerb has the best price!! . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

One of the best ones

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Aug 17, 2012

I've taken all forms of carnitine, for years. I now avoid these Acetyl- version (took for ten years) is stimulating (acetyl groups stimulate brain), but I eventually realized that it makes me nervous and makes my stomach acidy. Tartrate seems a bit harsh on stomach. HOWEVER, there are some really good ones. Plain l-carnitine Liquid Cap (Jarrow) is great. L-carnitine fumarate is great. Propionyl l-carnitine is great (THIS ONE). Liquid l-carnitine is great. All of these should be taken on empty stomach a while before eating.

Jarrow GPLC

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Aug 05, 2012

I've read how this type of L-Carnitine works well for the heart. It does seem to make me feel stronger and more energetic. I have CHF and take this long with Taurine,Ubiquinol,D-Ribose etc. It's been about a year since my last heart failure and I have recovered much of my energy. I take 2 caps a day presently. Empty stomach.

Amazingly fast results !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Dec 20, 2011

Read other reviews saying this was GREAT stuff for Heart Failure. Well, I have been taking regular L-Carnitine for ages, but figured it was worth a shot. OMG what a difference ! I felt miraculously better in just 3 days ! And the increase in energy is astounding too ! I will NEVER be without this product again. My sisters are now taking it too, and one of them who is 12 years OLDER than me had the same results ! (Haven't heard from the other one yet.)

Jarrow Formulas, GPLC, GlycoCarn

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011

Excellent product, my holistic doctor recommended it.

Posted by Reviewer1910815 on Jul 21, 2011

OK

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3049656 on Jun 20, 2011

I use it for athletic performance and heart health .

Great for CFS

Posted by Reviewer2386621 on Jun 21, 2010

I suffer from CFS and I find that this gives improves my energy levels. My heart and muscles feel stronger and more 'alive'. I've even started circuit training again, after a ten year period where I just couldn't even attempt it.

Almost worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Apr 13, 2010

Holy.. This stuff is expensive! That being said, I've pretty much replaced my ALCAR with GPLC at the full 4.5g dosage (500mg x 9 capsules).. And, YES! A lot of win with this. Highly recommended! Please for the love of my wallet iHerb get this stuff in bulk.

it works

Posted by Reviewer3183321 on Feb 07, 2010

i have had quick success with this product when using 2 pills combined with trace elements capsules the results were clearly visible within 3 days

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »