Jarrow Formulas, GPLC, GlycoCarn

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011

Excellent product, my holistic doctor recommended it.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3049656 on Jun 20, 2011

I use it for athletic performance and heart health .

Jarrow GPLC

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Aug 05, 2012

I've read how this type of L-Carnitine works well for the heart. It does seem to make me feel stronger and more energetic. I have CHF and take this long with Taurine,Ubiquinol,D-Ribose etc. It's been about a year since my last heart failure and I have recovered much of my energy. I take 2 caps a day presently. Empty stomach.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Capsules EVER !!!

Posted by L-I-V-E--122--YEARS on Jan 26, 2014

This product works wonders in terms of alleviating fatigue, muscle pain and feeling blah. Just one capsule on an empty stomach does the trick for me but I take them 3 times/day. One can feel a surge of energy shortly after taking it but it's not the jittery kind like coffee. Also helps with headaches - dilates the arteries etc. iHerb has the best price!! . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

Didn't Notice

Posted by Reviewer1600083 on May 23, 2011

Not sure this product does anything. Didn't notice or feel any changes even after doubling up on the recommended dosage. STILL AN AWESOME SHIPPER!

One of the best ones

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Aug 17, 2012

I've taken all forms of carnitine, for years. I now avoid these Acetyl- version (took for ten years) is stimulating (acetyl groups stimulate brain), but I eventually realized that it makes me nervous and makes my stomach acidy. Tartrate seems a bit harsh on stomach. HOWEVER, there are some really good ones. Plain l-carnitine Liquid Cap (Jarrow) is great. L-carnitine fumarate is great. Propionyl l-carnitine is great (THIS ONE). Liquid l-carnitine is great. All of these should be taken on empty stomach a while before eating.

Fast Fast Fast

Posted by Reviewer2073387 on May 01, 2009

Great Variety and Low prices.

GlycineCarnitine

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Dec 27, 2009

One of the most important produces in regaining health after Cancer.

Reasonable price prompt shipping

Posted by Reviewer1602308 on Feb 08, 2012

This is the best price that I found when investigating the GPLC products. It arrived promptly after the order was made. Jarrow has always been a product I've respected.

Posted by Reviewer1910815 on Jul 21, 2011