The best

Posted by Reviewer2498575 on Oct 01, 2008

This is the best of all . Love Jarrow

It's Great !!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1671351 on Nov 14, 2008

I love them. I have my daughter, Son and Husband on them too. I have regular bowel movements. It is the greatest thing

Robert

Posted by Reviewer3343883 on Jan 07, 2009

This product is very helpful for me and I take it every day along with a Pro-Bio Probiotic to help keep my digestive system in check.

Great product with antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer3223849 on Jan 31, 2009

vraiment très efficace pour éviter un clostridium difficile lorsque l'on prend des antibiotiques. 2 gelules (1 le matin, l'autre le soir) + 1g d'"ultra levure". prendre à 2 heures d'intervalles/ l'antibiotique entre les repas. I love iHerb; very fast shipping and great price

Jarrow Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2126548 on Apr 01, 2009

This product is the best probiotic I have tried. It works well if taken 3 times a day, before each meal. It can be supplemented with various fiber products as desired.

Terrific product.

Posted by Reviewer2062010 on Nov 03, 2008

Also great for taking along on vacation since it can go without refrigeration for a couple of weeks.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on May 25, 2009

Best probiotic I have used so far. Helps me anytime daily and whenever I have an upset stomach.

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Mar 17, 2010

Since I've been using Jarro-Dophilus, I have suffered very little indigestion and believe that I've experienced at least an 80-90 percent improvement over the past 2-3 months. I only take one a day, about two hours after breakfast.

good

Posted by Reviewer3180195 on Mar 30, 2011

good

Great packaging.

Posted by peakhealth on Jul 08, 2012

I gv it 5 stars for the convenience of its packaging. It is individually packed so easy for travel and putting in bag. Didnt give me any upset stomach as well. I like that it has more than 1 strain of bacteria ie 8 strains to form a good and happy colony in my tummy :) to do all the various protective functions. Moreover it is enteric coated, so the bacteria will arrive safely to my intestine and not get killed in my stomach juice!