good

Posted by Reviewer3180195 on Mar 30, 2011

good

Tummy is Happy

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Dec 13, 2010

Great product. I do switch this probiotic with another brand just to keep my tummy from getting used to one product. Like this one the best.

best

Posted by Reviewer2596932 on Feb 29, 2012

Best, the best. There is nothing else to say!

Great packaging.

Posted by peakhealth on Jul 08, 2012

I gv it 5 stars for the convenience of its packaging. It is individually packed so easy for travel and putting in bag. Didnt give me any upset stomach as well. I like that it has more than 1 strain of bacteria ie 8 strains to form a good and happy colony in my tummy :) to do all the various protective functions. Moreover it is enteric coated, so the bacteria will arrive safely to my intestine and not get killed in my stomach juice!

solid

Posted by kanaca on Apr 30, 2012

I like this formula. Because I have intestinal candidaisis, I may try Dr. Ohira's, too. This is only to see if extra strength helps even more. Though, as a daily formula, it seems to work well enough.

Good probiotics, keeps me regular

Posted by marlenelet on Oct 24, 2013

I took this regularly throughout my pregnancy to keep my regular and I've never been constipated. I like the fact that it doesn't need refrigeration. My mom toook one capsule and experienced major bloating issues though, so she took a quarter capsule and slowly upped her intake and now she can take this with no problem. She's had her gallbladder removed and it's affected her digestion and this reduced her bloating episodes after meals. You're welcome to visit MyPage for more product reviews.

Is very much

Posted by angelcey1 on Sep 27, 2013

Is very much

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2789164 on Feb 11, 2014

Great Probiotics. Hubby and I both have had improvements with our digestive health and have reordered these many times. we'll continue to order them forsure!

this helped me

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

This seemed to help me a lot. I noticed an effect after about 2 weeks of use of taking it 2 a day on empty stomach. Will keep on buying it.

Capsule