Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2856040 on Jan 25, 2011

I have celiac disease and have frequent stomach pain. I feel so much better after I started using this product. A friend recommended them and they really help. They even reduce symptoms if I have accidentally ingested something containing gluten. I am so sensitive that I get a reaction from licking a stamp or envelope....most of the glues contain gluten. Wonderful product that I intend to use the rest of my life.

Excellent product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Apr 20, 2011

I love the fact that this product is enteric-coated, and does not require refrigeration. Also, according to Consumer Lab testing, it was one of the few probiotics tested that actually contained the number of organisms claimed on the label. In my opinion, this is much better than many competitive products that are much more expensive.

Fine product.

Posted by Maraiani on Oct 18, 2010

My husband is taking it while on a course of heavy antibiotics for pneumonia and hasn't experienced any digestive disorders thanks to these.

love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2210249 on Jul 07, 2010

Kept me healthy for 2 1/2 years, not even a cold. This is one of my favorite products of all time. And your price is what keeeps me coming back.

IBS Cure

Posted by Reviewer3222624 on Mar 26, 2010

This product is approved by Consumer Lab. I have tried Dr. Ohhira's probiotics, culturelle, pearls but nothing worked to stop diarrhea caused by IBS. This product has worked perfectly for me. Finally found the product I will use forever . Jarrow, I thank you.

Jarow Formulas ... etc 120 Caps

Posted by Reviewer1793152 on Oct 21, 2008

This product is the only one with 8 different needed intestinal bacteria that actually put me on the well- list, no longer diagnosed with Irritable bowel syndrome. Thank you. dhbell

No refrigeration needed!

Posted by Katherine on Jun 02, 2009

I love this probiotic. My 7 yo used to get every stomach virus that came down the pike....well, I did too. We don't have the 'stomachs of steel' that the other two members of our family have. When we feel the slightest stomach thing coming on, we take two of these and two Garden of Life O-zyme (enzymes). It's stopped every stomach thing in it's tracks. Amazing since we both used to be down for the count with a stomach bug at least a couple of times per year.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2742803 on Aug 28, 2009

Feeling great after 2-3 weeks of consistent use. Less bloating, more energy, and less digestive issues. Recommended to many people. Will get this product again.

jarro-dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2741338 on Jul 29, 2009

Great product!!! Best I have found in several years taking acidolphis.

Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer3030664 on Nov 13, 2007

I start my day with a capsule and would recommend these to anyone. Honest results, fast.