Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1209967 on Apr 07, 2016

After using it for about 2 months, my hair has gotten fuller - I also noticed that my fingernails are stronger and don't brake so easily anymore - Also, the price is very good compared with BioSil, which is also an excellent product ~

very good

Posted by 5217325984000598899 on Jun 17, 2014

i love it so much, and my mother in law is taking too.

Jarow Silicon for frizzy hair

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 04, 2014

Silicon is supposed to be the greatest thing for frizzy hair. So I tried this version that is advertised to be the greatest .... and tried it.,.. and am still awaiting results. Perhaps I should get the real time tested German kind of Silicon.?

Hair vitality!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Jan 28, 2014

After two weeks using this product I noticed a significant improvement on how my hair looks and feels! I will never stop using this product. Highly recommended! The drops are very easy to dose and the taste is ok. If you liked this review please click "yes" below. Check more reviews on my profile.

Seems Beneficial

Posted by energetyx on Jan 22, 2014

I can't really tell if this is doing anything at the moment, but am trusting that it does what it claims.

Better Taste than BioSil

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This activated Silicon has a much better taste than BioSil! It's not yummy by any means, but it's tolerable. I take this for joint health in conjunction with Jarrow Formulas SAM-e. It's also good for hair and nails! My nails are healthier and stronger when I take this product daily. Note: If you can handle the taste, BioSil is the trademarked activated silicon that has been studied with proven results. Jarrow used to have a BioSil version, but I think they went to their own formula to address the taste issue. It took several weeks for me to see results with this product.

Nice Formulation of Some Essential Minerals

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

Easy to use liquid formulation without any taste. Just 10 drops in water or your beverage of choice and you're good to go.

Hasn't made any difference

Posted by Reviewer3065133 on Jul 17, 2012

My doctor suggested that I try this for hair loss. It hasn't been making any difference.

Did nothing special for me

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

I did not get anything special from using this product.

Make wounder for joints

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

It help this crack sounds from joints, I don't know about pain because I dont have, but for crack joints is good.