Jarrow Formulas, Jarrow-Dophilus EPS, 60 Capsules

Beware - Magnesium Sterate

Posted by Reviewer3184172 From Massachusetts on Jun 25, 2012

I love Jarrow and the portable pack but the pills contain Magnesium Sterate, Silicon Dioxide and a number of other toxins. I have more energy but have gained serious weight, a side effect of the chalk like Mag Sterate according to Mercola. Now I'm at a loss for a multi... Jarrow, please correct this problem and bring this product out without the additives. I'd buy it in a minute if you did!

Good product - actually works

Posted by Reviewer1747011 From Oregon on Mar 18, 2011

My wife and I both have used this product on multiple occasions after starting antibiotics. In every case, within a day or two of starting these probiotics, the intestinal issues resolved. Sometimes it resolved the intestinal symptoms on the same day. Excellent product.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1017492 From North Carolina on Jun 12, 2008

We've been using Jarrow-Dophilus EPS for a couple of years now. Not that we need to take it every day! :-) It is very useful to have on hand if someone needs antibiotics or has had a GI infection. We appreciate that it is stable at room temperature (handy for travel) and that it is enteric-coated so that it releases where it needs to. Highly recommend this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2495812 From Wisconsin on Oct 09, 2007

This works great for me. I've actually been able to digest food pretty well with this. My allergies are better and I have zero armpit odor. So far I've only been taking one a day.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2965473 From Florida on Aug 16, 2008

I've noticed my digestion actually seems better. If I take this with nettle I notice less food allergy problems.