Jarrow Formulas, Jarrow-Dophilus EPS, 60 Capsules

best product ever

Posted by Reviewer3135496 From Illinois on Aug 11, 2011

I started using this product about 8 mos ago and just love it. First bought it at my local health food store and when I found out iHerb carries it, I was thrilled. Best probotic ever! No stomach issues anymore and helps with my mood, since it takes care of my digestion. Great product. Great price.

The best!

Posted by IHerbforyou From Norway on Apr 25, 2012

I`ve tried several probiotic products, but now I use Jarrows because of the good effect. This is a great product I will recomend to everyone. Dette er det eneste probiotika produktet jeg vet om som er enterisk coated så den ikke løser seg opp før den når tarmen. Med andre ord så får du et mye mer effektivt produkt da ikke magesyren tar knekken på bakteriene. Anbefales alle!

Wouldn't go without it!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna From Alabama on Feb 23, 2012

I suffer with severe intestinal problems due to adhesion and a diverticula pouch. In addition to the constant intake of ginger pills to keep my intestines calm, from cramping up, I thought it to be a good idea to take Jarrow-Dophilus as well to enhance the health of my intestines. I highly recommend this product.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2568469 From Norway on Aug 16, 2012

When i use this product, i don't have to sorry about constipation or bloated stomach. Thank YOU, iherb!

Effectiveness of Jarrow-Dophilus EPS 60

Posted by Reviewer2000532 From Hong Kong on Oct 08, 2011

So far, the product has proved helpful, reducing the frequency of diarrhea and severity of bloating