New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1166068 on Aug 16, 2008

I've tried other brands with TryptoPure, and even very pricey Regent grades, and they didn't work anywhere near as well as this Jarrow brand. As a hard-core insomiac for over a decade, I've had to use various sleep aids and then Lunesta when it became available in order to sleep. Not any more. I can take two of these capsules on a empty stomach at bedtime and get quality sleep! When I wake up in the middle of the night, as I always do anyway (even on lunesta), I take one tablet and before I know it, can go back to sleep quickly. Seriously, I never thought I would get back my ability to get good sleep, something that moost people probably take for granted. I will never use another brand of tryptophan, and iHerb's prices and service can't be beaten!! Thank you Jarrow and thank you iHerb!

Cheapest price for Tryptopure.!

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Nov 20, 2008

Jarrow has done it again with a pharmaceutical grade Tryptopure product that beats the competition on price. I love Jarrow products.

Excellent Quality L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2926042 on Apr 10, 2009

1 capsule before bedtime has cured my insomnia. Anymore than 1 capsule can cause nausea and stomach cramps.

Excellent results.

Posted by Reviewer2245885 on Jan 13, 2010

Very pleased. Definite improvement in mood,outlook and sleep patterns. Have quite a bit of longterm experience with SSRI and SNRI antidepressants and other alternative therapies-st. johns wort,5 htp,fish oil,etc... I take 4 of these( L Try) at bedtime with the co-enzyme p 5 p version of b-6 50 mg (w/orange juice). NOW Foods makes the one I use. I also take low dose 5 mg Lexapro and I know for myself the L-Tryp definetly has a beneficial,additive effect w/out so many of the typical side effects associated with SSRI therapy. Also take magnesium,Vit C, B complex,multi vitamin... Grateful and very pleased.

Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2816446 on Mar 11, 2010

One of the few supplements I've tried that actually works. I find that it calms me down and allows me to focus more easily. I have personally obtained best results by taking it on an empty stomach.