Awesome product . . .

Posted by Reviewer2499546 on Sep 01, 2008

I use this to help with thyroid function. When I use it, my low body temp (~96) goes up to 97.5 and higher, a sure sign that the thyroid is functioning better. L-tyrosine is great.

L-Tyrosine really helped my brain, Jarrow best I know of.

Posted by Reviewer1813299 on Jun 13, 2010

At the recommendation of a holisticly inclined physician, I started taking this product along with P-5-P to help my brain recover normal function after years of damage due to Lyme disease. Aggressive treatment had stopped the disease, and I had regained a great deal of function. But the brain takes a long time to heal, and I particularly had trouble with processing incoming sensory data and in initiating response. To my surprise, L-Tyrosine turned that around. I wasn't sure at first, as I started a couple of other things at the same time. But when I stopped for a week or so, I really noticed the difference. Started up again, and immediately noticed the difference. My mood improved as well. If you are dealing with brain issues due to Lyme disease, your needs may differ as this disease affects everyone somewhat differently, especially when it comes to the brain. But for me, this sure helped.

great quality

Posted by Reviewer1315172 on Nov 27, 2006

i love Jarrow and this Tyrosine has made a big difference in my energy. i excercise a lot and was having major energy slumps and poor exercise recovery. this has helped me to be more stable and energized. I was ADDICTED to caffeine for energy and this has gotten me completely off coffee! it's a much better, natural energy lift/buzz. I use 1000mg on an empty stomach before exercise or when i need an energy lift.

Thyroid support

Posted by Reviewer2537278 on May 25, 2009

Over the last three months I have been taking one capsule in the morning and one before sleep and my latest blood workup show a nice improvement in my TSH numbers.

A good product, not to be mixed with other supplements

Posted by Reviewer3196168 on Mar 20, 2010

This product is very good quality, but I recommend not taking it in conjunction with other, similar supplements. When I combine it with the other supplements, I get a headache, but when I take it alone, it has the effect of an anti-depressant, without the side-effects of prescription medication.

Gives energy

Posted by Reviewer2618534 on Jan 24, 2012

This products gives a lot of energy but it gives me feelings of jittery and wakes me up in the night for 3 times.

Works Great for Me

Posted by Reviewer2336836 on Apr 09, 2012

I have a history of depression and decided to try aminos instead of returning to drugs. The Tyrosine (and 5-HTP late in the day) have been nothing short of miraculous. Dosage varies...if I feel like crying or screaming, I take another one...if I get a little hyper, like too much caffeine feeling, I take fewer. Simply, overall, feel good with good energy. Certainly don't know if this would work for others, but it's been a revelation for me. Highly recommend. I knew it worked from the first day.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2907956 on Apr 11, 2011

Been using this for a few years now in conjuction with an iodine-free mutivitamin to control my thyroid conditon. Works excellent! Works better than synthroid!

Mood Elevator

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Mar 22, 2011

Helps with depression, taken on an empty stomach.

Great Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1777068 on Jan 25, 2010

I have used several brands of tyrosine and jarrows works as well or better than others.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »