helped with anemia

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Nov 17, 2010

Was taking iron for anemia and developed symptoms of intestinal yeast infection. Researched and found out that the yeasty beasties feed on the iron, leaving little or none for your body. Lactoferrin binds with the iron, making it unavailable to the yeast, and then transports it into your cells where you want it. Thank you, iHerb, for providing this product with great service and at a very reasonable price.

Works well for iron deficiency anemia

Posted by Reviewer2497041 on Sep 28, 2010

For the past almost 10 yrs my skin tone has been sallow with a yellowish cast and recent lab work showed that I had iron deficiency anemia for which I was placed on iron tablets that I could not tolerate. I decided to try lactoferrin and am so glad I did. Within a couple of months my skin tone was back to normal and so were my lab values.

Lactoferrin Stopped My Sinus Infections

Posted by Reviewer2257178 on Nov 18, 2006

Taking Lactoferrin before beginning a new workout regimen has stopped my sinus infections. Working out with weights in the past always lowered my resistance to infections and I would usually come down with something within 2 weeks of strenuous lifting. After taking Lactoferrin, this hasn't happened. I recommend it to anyone who is susceptible to infections.

Lactoferrin recommended by physician

Posted by Reviewer2888632 on Feb 06, 2008

Two years ago our otolaryngologist recommended lactoferrin to my wife to help her maintain her resistance to sinus infections. Results to date seem to confirm his belief in the product.

for my dog

Posted by Reviewer2887225 on Feb 02, 2008

This is helping my dog feel better. He has cancer. He also takes N-tense and cell forte.

Rating

Posted by Reviewer2689888 on Sep 22, 2008

This product is being given to my cat who has lymphocytic, plasmacytic, gingivitis, stomatitis. It is meant to help keep the swelling down in his mouth, especially around his teeth, so that he doesn't develop stomatitis (mouth sores). His immune system is attacking his teeth and it is hoped that the combination of Lactoferrin, fish oil, and steroids will help him stay healthy and maintain the rest of his teeth. I am grateful to your company for offering this hard-to-find product. Max and i appreciate it very much. Carolyn Reis

helps with food allergy

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Feb 18, 2007

This product keeps my daughter from breaking out in hives after eating peanuts, and completely eliminates my (her mom)allergic reactions to the foods that otherwise cause problems for me. There have been no side effects at all that I have been able to detect, and I am thrilled as I am eating a completely normal diet for the first time in 15 years.

Helps with dry eye symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3323977 on Feb 21, 2010

I saw an ad in the newspaper that Lactoferrin helps with dry eye. I take this, NAC and Alpha Lipoic acid, and fish oil and it has helped tremendously. I believe you have to use more than 1 product to attack dry eye syndrome.

moderate succes

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Mar 12, 2011

This, in combination with goat colostrum, has helped me relieve some of my bowel issues (leaky gut is better). It didn't help to get my iron levels up though, which was I start taking in the first place.

Lactoferrin

Posted by Reviewer1638169 on Apr 27, 2010

Difficult to be certain without double blind trials, but it does seem that these tablets help to keep my face clearer of spots. They came back shortly after I stopped taking them. Roger Gladwell