Jarrow Formulas, Lactoferrin, 250 mg, 60 Capsules

helps with food allergy

Posted by Reviewer2766668 From Massachusetts on Feb 18, 2007

This product keeps my daughter from breaking out in hives after eating peanuts, and completely eliminates my (her mom)allergic reactions to the foods that otherwise cause problems for me. There have been no side effects at all that I have been able to detect, and I am thrilled as I am eating a completely normal diet for the first time in 15 years.

Lactoferrin is a wonder supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1563039 From California on Apr 05, 2008

I was getting sick with a cold or flu every month or so. After taking Lactoferrin every day, I haven't been sick once in 4 months (while everyone around me in the office has been sick with horrible colds).

Rating

Posted by Reviewer2689888 From Pennsylvania on Sep 22, 2008

This product is being given to my cat who has lymphocytic, plasmacytic, gingivitis, stomatitis. It is meant to help keep the swelling down in his mouth, especially around his teeth, so that he doesn't develop stomatitis (mouth sores). His immune system is attacking his teeth and it is hoped that the combination of Lactoferrin, fish oil, and steroids will help him stay healthy and maintain the rest of his teeth. I am grateful to your company for offering this hard-to-find product. Max and i appreciate it very much. Carolyn Reis

Helps with dry eye symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3323977 From Indiana on Feb 21, 2010

I saw an ad in the newspaper that Lactoferrin helps with dry eye. I take this, NAC and Alpha Lipoic acid, and fish oil and it has helped tremendously. I believe you have to use more than 1 product to attack dry eye syndrome.

It helps with my acne

Posted by Reviewer2434061 From Malaysia on Jun 23, 2011

the reason I'm giving it 4stars is because i have just started taking this particular brand 2 days ago, and i could see the inprovemnent on my skin. I am a lactoferrin believer. I stopped taking my previous supplemet as it was expensive, and my acne came back..and worse than before..i ordered from iherb( cheaper product, same content per cap) 3 weeks ago, via international mail, i only got it 2 days ago. I took 3caps on the first day, now im taking 2 caps daily..and yes, my face is less inflamed.even my aphthous ulcer is healing fast!.So after 1 month i will revisit my review, and i might give it 5- star instead