Smell funny

Posted by 5615753789334252178 on May 03, 2016

It smells like ammonia when i open the bottle.

It really helps

Posted by vitaminecopii on Feb 16, 2016

During the last 2 years, every month around my menstruation I had very bad nausea+vomiting, headache and drowsiness. After taking this pill it's 2 months since my last crisis and I can eat products I only dreamed before. I highly recommend it and I already ordered a second bottle. Great iherb service, also.

Super composition

Posted by 4852047395874168476 on Feb 01, 2016

Following my MD this is the best composition you could find for your kidneys. He didn't even know it existed and said the price was really good.

Cleanse

Posted by 5484313341976354814 on Jan 24, 2016

I have been taking NAC from Jarrow (also very good) and thought I would try something different and see how it works. So far so good. I take three a day with my meals. This contains a very good combination of herbs and nutrients to help the liver getting rid of waste products in phase two of the cleaning process. The only downside to these tablets is the content of cellulose and magnesium stearate. I would be preferable to have this in capsules. Jarrow is a good make at reasonable price.

reduced liver enzymes

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

I have (had) an impaired liver & have tried many, many things over the years to keep it healthy. This has helped to lower my ALT & AST levels along with Thorne Research T.A.P.S. formula (also excellent for the liver), Jarrow or Thorne Research Milk thistle, Paradise Reishi, Kroeger Herb or Paradise Schizandra, & Seven Forests Salvia-Ligustrum tablets. I also take a high quality multi-vitamin (Thorne Research Basic Nutrients WITHOUT copper & iron), drink dandelion tea frequently, & consume extra vitamin C. The above protocol has been the magic bullet in lowering my liver enzymes ( lab results confirmed) . I usually rotate the Liver Optimizer with Thorne Research T.A.P.S. and the Salvia Ligustrum. The herbs I take most every day are schizandra and milk thistle. Schizandra is by far one my favorite herbs of all time, as it has a very positive effect on the liver, mind and skin. For those who are sick, I'd suggest taking ALL of the supplements, if possible, together (double the schizandra!) until the enzymes and/or viral load come down. I was quite sick until I learned of the above supplements. It should be noted that I am absolutely not a doctor. This is just what happens to work for me.

Belarus Gomel

Posted by Reviewer2350541 on May 19, 2015

The best for my liver!!!!

Jarrow Formulas, Liver Optimizer

Posted by cosmopolitan on Sep 26, 2014

Un detoxifiant al ficatului, care dupa doua cutii luate nu pot spune ca am simtit ceva imbunatatiri.

Good!

Posted by 4687381877173765716 on Sep 24, 2014

Compliments liver friendly diet.

One of my Favs !

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Jul 26, 2014

I love most of Jarrow brand products. This Liver Optimizer is the best! I previously had taken just Milk Thistle, but this, this is a major boost. I can really tell that what I ingest metabolizes quickly. And, not sure if this matters, but the liver-spots on my hands and belly have disappeared! If I could only pick 2 or 3 supplements to use, this would definitely be on the list. :0)

Jarrow Formulas, Liver Optimizer

Posted by 5487133073015741417 on Jun 09, 2014

seems to help detoxification.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »