versatile

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 06, 2015

Essential for thyroid problems, and receding gums.. I don't have much energy without it. I use it with Thorne's Stress complex, and its helped with hair loss. It also helps with sciatica, taken with b6.

will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2548332 on Feb 09, 2011

The methyl b-12 was recommended by a homeopathic doctor as being better and I like these. They taste great and are very easy to take. I've had short term memory issues and it seems to be better when I take these on a regular basis.

Vit b12

Posted by Reviewer2582813 on Jul 29, 2010

I bought Vit b12 methycobalmin because I have hand tremors really bad. It did help calm my hand tremors but they are not completely gone. I had a thyroid ultrasound and it came back I have thyroiditis but the endocrinologist won't treat me for it. He said that there is nothing wrong with my thyroid. So far ms and lupus have been ruled out as well by the neurologist. If anyone out there knows a cure for hand tremors please email me at morrissieyyr@gmail.com. My hands shake uncontrollaby all the time. The lozenges do take a long time to dissolve but I don't care because they taste good. Don't take this b12 right before bed. I did that mistake and was awake for hours!!!

great for vegans and the tired

Posted by 5224417546824751112 on Apr 15, 2015

I am a vegan therefore I can not get my B12 from my diet. This supplement has done wonders for me and kept me healthy

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2731162 on May 17, 2008

Really good formula forSustained energy!!! I worked a 12 hour shift and didn't even start getting tired until the last hour. Steve NC

exellent product

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Jul 23, 2013

nice price and quality! I usually divide the lozenges in two parts, as 1000mcg is a bit overkill.

Very good product in reasonable price

Posted by 5533774137349899317 on Sep 15, 2016

The only thing that might bother is the big size of each lozenge, and that it takes quite long time to melt comparing to other brands. The price is good for what you get (Methylcoblamin which is important to notice), taste is good!

Methly B-12

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 06, 2009

Tabs dissolve a little slow but then again I'm impatient. A "sturdy" tablet and the glass bottle is a good idea.

Strong

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Mar 09, 2010

Seems to be doing their job fine, I only take half a lozenge every other day because they otherwise give me ticks around my eyes. Reckon it must be a cellular over-stimulation issue (and yes, I had it happen with other brands as well).

Jarro Formula, Methyl B-12, 1000mcg. 100 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1774621 on Feb 01, 2010

I found these tablets good as they are easy to take by either sucking them or chewing them, they have a great flavour.