B-12 lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2106554 on Dec 21, 2009

These lozenges don't readily dissolve in the mouth and generally require chewing to break them up, but, if you want to avoid the gelatin found in most capsules, these are a good choice.

Jarro Formula, Methyl B-12, 1000mcg. 100 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1774621 on Feb 01, 2010

I found these tablets good as they are easy to take by either sucking them or chewing them, they have a great flavour.

some quality inconsistence

Posted by Reviewer1648828 on Aug 30, 2011

I like to take half a tablet at a time. Some bottles come with tablets that are easy to break in half in my hands. The other are impossible. It indicates to me that the ones that are easy to break are clean and fresh. The others are stale at the least.

Ok...

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Feb 07, 2011

I bought these under the impression that they were quick dissolving sublingual tablets. They're not,you have to chew them. They taste good,but I will not be ordering them again because I feel like sublingual tablets are more effective.

Not sure if I really need this

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Sep 12, 2012

Can't tell any difference whatsoever.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12 Lemon

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

B-12 (seems to be all brands I've tried) supplied me with warmer extremities (anemia symptom), and provided more energy. The downside when I add these to my regimen, B-12 makes me want to eat, eat, eat non-stop. Until I can figure how to supplement these, without that side affect, these have been put on the back burner. But still a nice supplement.

Disappointed to see artificial flavors in this.

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on Jun 26, 2011

It seems to work but I really don't like the fact that they used artificial flavoring in this product.

does not disslove quickly

Posted by Reviewer3154507 on Dec 20, 2007

This product does not dissolve very fast and I need to chew it some to break it up.

Unsuitable

Posted by 4819589876367950830 on Jun 26, 2015

This Product was no use to me as it gave me a Severe reaction upon taking it, which included severe sleepy/drowsiness, mental blanking and dizziness, perhaps i could not tolerate it due to the Methyl and i will be purchasing the Hydroxocobalamin next to see if that does any better. Despite that the Shipping from iHerb was great though, Thank you.

Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia

Posted by Reviewer1425670 on Nov 14, 2008

I have this horrible Illness, Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia, constant facial pain and have been told that this is from the 5th cranial nerve misfiring. I read about this and decided to try it, I have not gotten it but from what I have read, anyone with trigeminal neuralgia should atleast try 1000mcg of this daily. I read an article in 'First Magazine" November 24th Issue 2008 - pg 34 and 35 - Please read of you have constant facial pain, I have been to every doctor and nothing, I am currently taking Lyrica and nothing seems to totally help... maybe this is what I need! I will respond again after I take it for ateast 4 weeks... this is what it said to do. Also B-12 injections may be of help...