Posted by Reviewer3293939 on Nov 26, 2012

The combination of Methyl B-12 + Evening Primrose Oil is the only thing that lifts my fog & depression. When I go without them, I feel foggy, hopeless and almost lost. When I begin taking them again, the grey curtain "lifts" - So I've concluded, for me, the combination of those two supplements is my only way to have a decent life, clarity and normalcy. I take this brand of methyl b-12 (3 per day = 3,000mcg per day) PLUS whatever cold-pressed hexane free evening primrose is on sale (3 x 500mg per day). Hope this info helps someone.

No more jabs!

Posted by Reviewer2041588 on Dec 31, 2012

Before finding Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12, 1000mcg lozenges I regularly had to have injections of vitamin B12. Since taking these lozenges I have not suffered the dragging tiredness caused by low B-12, and blood counts indicate that I no longer need injections. This is a much pleasanter way of getting my B-12.

Taste great!

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Jan 29, 2013

Haven't had a blood test yet, but I have a feeling my levels have gone up. Feeling a tad shinier recently. Hard to say, as vegans tend to feel pretty shiny anyway.

exellent product

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Jul 23, 2013

nice price and quality! I usually divide the lozenges in two parts, as 1000mcg is a bit overkill.

versatile

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 06, 2015

Essential for thyroid problems, and receding gums.. I don't have much energy without it. I use it with Thorne's Stress complex, and its helped with hair loss. It also helps with sciatica, taken with b6.

Worked!

Posted by 5478291296577203081 on Aug 01, 2016

I tried this to help a Morton's neuroma in my foot, and also bursitus. I also had numb patches in my feet for years I thought was nerve damage from an injury. After a week the pain in my foot was already less and the feeling came back in the numb patches after years of them being numb. Turns out numb patches can be a symptom of B deficiency.

Essential vitamin. Good price, fast delivery.

Posted by Reviewer3169844 on Nov 18, 2016

Essential vitamin. Good price, fast delivery.

Great Bargain for taste and quality

Posted by Tiffani on Oct 07, 2012

I would just take this simply for the taste, but I noticed a difference in my cognitive function; I wasn't as foggy and received a bit of energy from this. Everyone rave about Jarrow but this is probably the only one I actually saw made a decent impact.

Strong

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Mar 09, 2010

Seems to be doing their job fine, I only take half a lozenge every other day because they otherwise give me ticks around my eyes. Reckon it must be a cellular over-stimulation issue (and yes, I had it happen with other brands as well).

Methly B-12

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 06, 2009

Tabs dissolve a little slow but then again I'm impatient. A "sturdy" tablet and the glass bottle is a good idea.