Great Pills

Posted by medinabello on Mar 03, 2014

I bought these pills because they had so many good reviews and were a top seller. They are really good, cheap and taste nice. They are easy to take by either chewing them or sucking them like a lozenge.

B-12

Posted by Reviewer2982266 on Sep 24, 2014

This is the best price for a quality methyl b-12 that you can buy. As it is the only form of B-12 that is absorbable, for those of us who are not red meat eaters, this vitamin is essential.

fantastic taste..

Posted by MOjcah on Sep 30, 2014

I take one tbl every day and the results are fantastic...my sore muscles are almost gone :))

Posted by Reviewer3293939 on Nov 26, 2012

The combination of Methyl B-12 + Evening Primrose Oil is the only thing that lifts my fog & depression. When I go without them, I feel foggy, hopeless and almost lost. When I begin taking them again, the grey curtain "lifts" - So I've concluded, for me, the combination of those two supplements is my only way to have a decent life, clarity and normalcy. I take this brand of methyl b-12 (3 per day = 3,000mcg per day) PLUS whatever cold-pressed hexane free evening primrose is on sale (3 x 500mg per day). Hope this info helps someone.

No more jabs!

Posted by Reviewer2041588 on Dec 31, 2012

Before finding Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12, 1000mcg lozenges I regularly had to have injections of vitamin B12. Since taking these lozenges I have not suffered the dragging tiredness caused by low B-12, and blood counts indicate that I no longer need injections. This is a much pleasanter way of getting my B-12.

Taste great!

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Jan 29, 2013

Haven't had a blood test yet, but I have a feeling my levels have gone up. Feeling a tad shinier recently. Hard to say, as vegans tend to feel pretty shiny anyway.

exellent product

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Jul 23, 2013

nice price and quality! I usually divide the lozenges in two parts, as 1000mcg is a bit overkill.

panacea

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 15, 2016

Essential for thyroid problems, and receding gums.. I don't have much energy without it. I use it with Thorne's Stress complex, and its helped with hair loss, sciatica, insomnia, ans painful periods.

Worked!

Posted by 5478291296577203081 on Aug 01, 2016

I tried this to help a Morton's neuroma in my foot, and also bursitus. I also had numb patches in my feet for years I thought was nerve damage from an injury. After a week the pain in my foot was already less and the feeling came back in the numb patches after years of them being numb. Turns out numb patches can be a symptom of B deficiency.

A good product at a reasonable price

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Aug 02, 2016

I'm a vegetarian, almost vegan. A blood test done after using the product showed a good level of vitamin B 12.