• Formerly known as Silymarin 80%.

• Customer Ratings

Silymarin 80%

Posted by TinVal on Feb 18, 2013

Very good

I think this works very well

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I am on my third bottle of this and I think it is working very well. I think it is quality and a great product for your liver. I feel the difference!

Alcohol

Posted by francesjoan on Sep 09, 2012

I drink alcohol to help with sleep. Milk thistle protects my liver. Tests bears this out.

effective and easy to take for a good price

Posted by annegoggans on Aug 18, 2012

This product was effective in correcting my liver numbers, the pill is a small size, and the price is good. What more could I ask. I just take one nightly.

milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer1076909 on Jun 23, 2012

yet another great bargain in these hard to find times. a very good product, the jarrow milk thistle, 150mg, 200 capsules.i am on a medicine that could harm my liver. all my lab test come out normal. would recommend for any-one taking meds. or consuming much alcoholic beverages.

Will buy again!

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 11, 2012

Have used Milk thistle once before, and was very pleased. It started with my skin breaking out, face looked awful and then my back and breast started to break out as well. My landlord told me to try milk thistle, because she thought my liver needed some support, so I ran out and bought it. And it worked wonders! And now I've tried this one, and will defitanely continue to use it regularly. Skin looks better (I do have a problem with acne prone skin), and my hold body feels...better!

Jarrows milk thistle 150mg

Posted by Reviewer1077209 on Mar 14, 2012

great value and speedy delivery

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 08, 2012

These always work to protect my liver.

It really works! for Liver and Kidney!

Posted by Reviewer1198976 on Feb 15, 2012

I am a diabetic and have been on statins for several years. After a number of years, the toll on my liver and kidneys was getting bad. I had elevated liver enzymes as well as protein spilling out of my kidneys. After reading oosts here, and researching published research on milk thistle, I decided to take it for both my liver as well as less substantiated reports that it is nephroprotective (good for kidneys). Well, after a few weeks, my liver enzymes are now perfectly normal. The biggest news, is that my urine test for protein fell from 315 to 22 after several months of taking milk thistle!!!! I am now just a couple of points above the normal level! All this, after taking milk thistle twice a day for about 8 months. I attribute my improvement to the milk thistle. It is fairly inexpensive, and worth a try. This is one supplement I am on for life. I expect to have normal urine protein levels in a few more months.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2276879 on Jan 02, 2012

Good price, fast shipping.