Noticeable difference!

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Oct 12, 2009

I just started taking this supplement with another brand I purchased locally. This formula has been making a more noticeable difference. Even a friend recently commented on my memory. This is the only thing I have changed to get that response. I love feeling the difference but having other people notice is significant.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid known for boosting brain function and prevent neurodegenerative diseases, boosting immunity, anti inflammatory, heart beneficial, protect from cardiovascular diseases, boost libido (surprise!), thinning the blood thus lowering blood pressure, boosts our mood, reduce cancer risk, eases joint pain, slow aging, support healthy glucose, improve vision, pro motes healthy skin, hair, nails, reduce free radical damage and more! That’s why it is considered the ‘multivitamin’ in omega product. There are so many benefits that even the MDs and hospital wants to cash in on fish oil (at ridiculous prices). People these days take too much omega 6 from vegetable oil as compared to omega 3. Omega 6 is pro-inflammatory and this often results in uncontrolled inflammation in the body which is highly damaging. The softgel is normal fish oil size and easy to swallow. The strawberry makes it more pleasant to take the fish oil and there is no fishy smell when you burp. The fish oxidised easily in warm/hot and humid area so be sure to store it in the refrigerator. An important point to note is that this product is a 60% purification fish oil. There are currently only 80% (a few), 60% (some) and 30% (most of it) purification fish oil in the market. Each standard fish oil softgel consists of 1g of ‘oil’ and the varying amount of omega 3 fatty acids. This product consists of 600 mg omega 3 fatty acids in a 1g fish oil softgel thus it is considered a 60% purification fish oil. So the 40% non remaining consists of other fats as well as possibly other toxic. Considering that almost all chemicals have dumped into the river and sea and they end up in the food chain, the remaining non omega 3 fatty will consist of other fatty acid + whatever that cannot be removed from the purification and test (not possible to test and remove all). The difference is that the higher the purification , the more expensive it is per mg of omega (e.g 2 x 30% omega 3 fish oil is always cheaper than 1 x 60% omega 3 fish oil). But it also means that you swallow less softgels and toxics as well. To avoid this problem, you also take food high in omega 3 like hemp etc but less convenient than fish oil softgels. Pricewise, this is more expensive than Nows Food 60% omega but it comes with additional strawberry favour and it is pharmaceutical grade. Check out my page for more reviews!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3108634 on Dec 01, 2009

Perfect EPA-DHA ratio, no fishy after taste. The best fish oil capsules I have ever used!

Great Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1201552 on Dec 04, 2009

I love this stuff. Not only do I take it, I give it to both my dogs. They think it is a treat. Only downside is when they chew the softgels and squirt fish oil on my floor.

Brain Food.

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Jul 14, 2009

I don't know about you but I don't eat the recommended 3 to 5 servings per week of fish (specifically wild salmon). The EPA DHA is great food for your brain and your child's brain. I was reading an article about how important EPA DHA is to improving kids brain connectivity. It is also supposed to help with ADHD to help people focus. I don't know about that but I can tell you my entire family takes it every day (myself, husband, daughter, and son) and my kids are doing fabulous in school.

Neville in Spain

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 05, 2011

Pharmaceutical lab testing ensures you're not swallowing metal compounds along with your EPA and DHA. Other brands that sell "pure" Omega-3 fish oil (with no guarantee of quality or testing) may well be using oil from fish caught off the coast of a third-world country whose leaders encourage systematic dumping of toxic waste into the oceans.

No Nausea..

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 01, 2009

Seems to calm me down a bit... I quit smoking and needed something to help with the hyper cravings. I have tried many other fish oils, and this one doesn't give me the queasies.

Mind food

Posted by stinapope on Jun 07, 2008

When my mother started having recall and fuzzy mind issues, I got her onto this, it really made a difference for her

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1588801 on Nov 26, 2009

My whole life has changed since using this. It cured my depression and gives me energy. I take more than recommened due to my depression but if I forget to take it during the day, my brain and mood will remind me as I start to slip back into depression. I can not say enough good things about this product. I am on my second bottle.

Best fish oil I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2017006 on Feb 15, 2012

No matter what brand or when I take fish oil I get some amount of acid reflux and burping. But with Jarrow's I really I notice the stomach discomfort is less and the flavor of the fish oil seems to be ever-so-slightly fruity, in a good way (the label says strawberry). Much different than the flavor I got from other brands that I now believe was probably indicative of rancidity. And the size of the softgels is slightly smaller than others I've tried.