Not so effective

Posted by jutamind on Apr 15, 2013

I've taken blood test after having one year supply of this fish oil, but to my dismay, the fish oil didnt have any effect in increasing my HDL, which fish oil is hypothetically supposed to. Now I've switched to Life Extension Super Omega-3 for my fish oil supply recently. I've yet to taken any blood test to test its efficiency, but i will definitely do so when the time comes.

Good Quality Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Jul 19, 2009

I’ve been taking this fish oil for some time now. With absolutely no fish tasting burps, ever. Maybe the reason is because I always take Milk Thistle and a digestive plant enzyme before every meal if possible. So my thoughts are if you have a healthy digestive system, you wouldn’t have the burping problem but I don’t know that for sure. I’ve tried other brands of fish oil but I think I’ll stay with this one now. It is the best one for me.

Mmm, Fish oil!

Posted by Reviewer3203186 on Jan 17, 2008

The more the better!

Softgels melted; stuck together

Posted by Reviewer3250449 on Aug 03, 2011

Considering the amount of money I paid for the softgels, I was very disappointed upon opening the bottles to discover that many had been melted and stuck together. I am also concerned this has undermined their chemical integrity, making their consumption at best futile, and at worst harmful to my health.

order still incomplete - 3 weeks later

Posted by Reviewer1293865 on Feb 18, 2009

I am not reviewing the products, but the merchant. I do not order items that are not 'in stock'. I ordered 6 bottles of EPA DHA Balance from iHerb.com claimed to be in stock in late January. They shipped and I quickly received 5 bottles. A note inserted in the box claimed they were out of stock on the 6th bottle and would ship it when they get it. I sent email to them to either ship it or to refund me for that bottle. 3 weeks later I have received neither. I will not order from them again. I consider iHerb.com to be fraudulent.

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Apr 11, 2009

Very satisfied. No fish oil after taste.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1850332 on Jun 30, 2009

as far as quality goes this one is out there on top!

Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer3030917 on Aug 25, 2009

Thanks!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1371314 on Sep 08, 2009

Second order. Very happy again!!!

omega