jarrow epa-dha balance softgels

Posted by Reviewer1120756 on Jun 05, 2010

arrived promptly. solid product with good reputation for it's pills actually containing what they say it contains in the amounts stated.

Best value for money

Posted by Reviewer1134216 on Jun 05, 2011

Good DHA-EPA-ratio and pleasant taste with no disturbing fish odour.

Tried many years ago and buying again now

Posted by 5166840787383313267 on May 03, 2016

I have not opened the bottle. I have tried this fish oil years ago because my friend said he used this too and recommended to us. There was a lump on my wrist joint back then due to carrying heavy weight at work (I have very thin wrist). I noticed one day that the lump just disappeared (very happy), I was quite surprised as the lump had been with me for many years, it would only get bigger especially after carrying heavy weight. I have seen physicians but refused treatment was I didn't want them to cut me open or what. I thought it would be permanent and that I had live with the ugly lump and joint pain. I did not know if it was the result of taking this fish oil as I was also taking other multivitamin and vitamin D at the same time, forgotten if there were any other supplements. This time I buy the fish oil again as I found them easy to consume. I have tried many other brands in between though.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Jun 12, 2011

I have Crohn's disease and after starting to take these I noticed I began to feel so much better. Low carb diet has already helped a lot but these really added the finishing touch I had been longing for. Now my stomach has calmed down very well and I'm almost feeling like back in those days before the disease. In the first days I thought that the softgels are a bit too big in size, but now it doesn't bother me anymore. Usually I don't get any burps, but if I happen to get, it doesn't matter because the strawberry flavor is ok.

Odourless and potent

Posted by sugarcrusted on Aug 12, 2016

i haven't experienced any specific effects after taking one softgel a day for 2 months, however, i really like that it isn't fishy at all. no fishy burps, instead, i got a slightly fruity burp. i like that. the softgel may look huge but it's easy to swallow in my opinion. edit 2016: the size of the capsules have shrunk! i can't be happier because now it's easier to swallow than before!

Good EPA DHA

Posted by 5518597557108343877 on Apr 10, 2016

Good Quality. i take 4 softgels a day. works good for me

good quality softgel caps

Posted by Riemsesy on Jun 05, 2013

best price value, from imho one of the best supplement producers around. I also see it costs less than those caps from Natural Factors, though the content is the same. (natural factors added vitamine E but is that worth $2,70?)

comment on EPA -DHA by Jarrows

Posted by Reviewer1227435 on Jun 29, 2008

This product seems of high quality as most of Jarrow Formulas. I am completely satisfied with it and will continue to order it.

All time favorite fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1228042 on Feb 28, 2014

Can't go wrong with this brand. No fish burps

Excelent Omega 3 Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1232615 on Feb 14, 2012

Excelent product specially for the composition of EPA and DHA in a single Softgel.