Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

VERY neutral taste

Posted by myfurryfriends From California on Jun 11, 2012

I was actually a little disappointed that this does not really have any coconut flavor. Probably a GOOD thing if you don't like coconut. The last jar I bought (different brand) had a nice mild coconut taste, pleasant enough that I would eat a tbsp of it plain ... and enjoy it (like a spoonful of ice cream)! This brand doesn't taste good enough to do that. I'll go back to the other brand when this is gone.

Good cooking oil, no coconut smell

Posted by Reviewer1588071 From Canada on Sep 23, 2009

I have smelled other coconut oils that really smell like coconut (which I personally like), but my boyfriend doesn't so he likes this one better. It's a good oil, I didn't give it 5 stars because of the lack of coconut goodness.

Jarrow Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2984676 From Texas on Feb 16, 2009

I was pleased with how quickly this was delivered, and was pleased with the price. It truly doesn't taste anything like coconut (unlike any other coconut oil I've ever purchased) which I take with mixed feelings. I actually kinda like the coconutty taste of some oils, although this one is much more appropriate when you don't want that taste filling your food.

No coconut taste at all-like it says

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Sep 03, 2013

great for cooking, but I miss the hint of flavour of other products. Still great health and quality though!

Good unflavored coconut oil

Posted by AdelinaBeautyInCyprus From Cyprus on Feb 28, 2014

I use this coconut oil for cooking and I love it. Is ideal for dishes that don't need a coconut flavor (although I love the flavored version) - - - - If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)