• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

No coconut flavour

Posted by Reviewer2225317 on Jan 03, 2012

The absence of taste and flavour should be more highlighted. I prefer the rich flavour one but didnt notice there was a no taste/flavour one and bought the other.

oder & taste

Posted by Reviewer2090325 on Nov 12, 2008

this is the first time in a year of using Coconut Oil, that I've had the experience of a very strong oder and taste of coconut. too strong for my sensitive taste buds.

bad oil

Posted by iren21vek on Mar 09, 2011

I don't like this oil, it is very badly absorbed, from its smell me stirs up, it seems to me in it there is no advantage. I will not buy it any more

Use in hair...smells terrible!

Posted by Reviewer1304877 on Jun 15, 2010

I normally buy Jarrow Extra Virgin Coconut oil, to moisturize my hair with, but since this product was cheaper I decided to try it. It smelled TERRIBLE!! Like an ash tray! I don't know if the smell is due to it being pressed or what but I didn't even attempt to use it! Now I have 16 oz of liquid cigarette fragrance!

Terrible ---BURNT SMELL!!!

Posted by Reviewer1103080 on Jul 20, 2010

I don't know if I just got a bad batch but this stuff smelled burnt! It stunk so bad that with one sniff I literally got a headache that lasted for hours. I ordered four jars of it and had to throw it all away. Be warned!

Blah

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Jan 21, 2013

Just didn't like the taste of this. Didn't stink of smoke, as others have complained. But it just tasted bland, I guess. Stale too, I think. Bland/stale-tasting fat, yuck! So rather than throw it, out I've used it as a moisturiser. But for eating I like Nutiva, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (NUT-20005). It has a lovely light fresh coconut fragrance that's perfect for cooking and making smoothies.

Absolutely Awful :(

Posted by 5679906617628716527 on Nov 13, 2015

No coconut taste nor smelling, terrible terrible smell. I bought 2 because of the price, but I have strongly regret this purchase.

VERY neutral taste

Posted by myfurryfriends on Jun 11, 2012

I was actually a little disappointed that this does not really have any coconut flavor. Probably a GOOD thing if you don't like coconut. The last jar I bought (different brand) had a nice mild coconut taste, pleasant enough that I would eat a tbsp of it plain ... and enjoy it (like a spoonful of ice cream)! This brand doesn't taste good enough to do that. I'll go back to the other brand when this is gone.

Great value

Posted by 5611546990987055167 on Nov 24, 2014

Love this! great value for money and a great product overall

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2278892 on Feb 04, 2013

Perfect for cooking, baking etc. Tastes and smells as it should Definitely worth it!