• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

This is OK, but others are better

Posted by 4925527644492142879 on Jun 08, 2013

I will pick Nutiva or other organics rather than this because this can melt too easily in room temperature. I don't wanna have to keep this in the fridge where it becomes a brick. The other brands I've tried (Now, Nutiva, some others I forget) behave a bit better. And they taste better too. 3.5 stars. Others get 5.

Jummy

Posted by 4648059076640171122 on Jul 07, 2013

This was recomended to me, and I'm verry happy With it. Nice, fresh taste of coconut. Does not leave Your mouth feeling oily. Wil buy again!

Jarrow Forumlas,Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by 4615952919791145735 on Apr 10, 2014

I love it and so does my dog Elvis I rub it all over my body from head to toe and all over the dogs fur great for frying,baking and putting in my tea.Would like to be able to get bigger bottle.

For anyone who cooks

Posted by Reviewer2033466 on Apr 13, 2014

Coconut oil is very different from most other cooking oils and contains a unique composition of fatty acids.The fatty acids are about 90% saturated. This makes coconut oil highly resistant to oxidation at high heats. For this reason, it is the perfect oil for high-heat cooking methods like frying. This one is the best I tested until now, not too strong tase, ideal in smoothies as well as for cooking.

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2789164 on Apr 16, 2014

awesome stuff...have ordered many times and will continue to order it!

compro este siempre

Posted by Reviewer1066546 on Aug 07, 2014

me gusta el sabor, me lo como a cucharadas, me lo pongo en el cuerpo, cocino con él, me encanta.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer2662387 on Aug 12, 2014

I use this oil for making dressings and frying mainly. Good for baking, too I guess. The quality is quite good and coconut scent is mild. Can be used for multiple purpose. Good value.

Excellent product

Posted by 4971696797963371098 on Aug 14, 2014

I have continued to buy this coconut oui for the past two years. I divide it into different jars and use it for baking, cooking, skin care and oil pulling. Great value for money!

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Aug 20, 2014

I use it for my cooking hoping to improve my hypothyroidism condition. Tastes good and smells really fragrant.

wonderful and nutty

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Aug 28, 2014

This product is gorgeous. Try making your stir frys with it. The veggies have the most amazing taste and texture. You simply will not need to add anything else to flavour it, trust me