• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

This is OK, but others are better

Posted by 4925527644492142879 on Jun 08, 2013

I will pick Nutiva or other organics rather than this because this can melt too easily in room temperature. I don't wanna have to keep this in the fridge where it becomes a brick. The other brands I've tried (Now, Nutiva, some others I forget) behave a bit better. And they taste better too. 3.5 stars. Others get 5.

For anyone who cooks

Posted by Reviewer2033466 on Apr 13, 2014

Coconut oil is very different from most other cooking oils and contains a unique composition of fatty acids.The fatty acids are about 90% saturated. This makes coconut oil highly resistant to oxidation at high heats. For this reason, it is the perfect oil for high-heat cooking methods like frying. This one is the best I tested until now, not too strong tase, ideal in smoothies as well as for cooking.

good product

Posted by 4742292796363821045 on Aug 15, 2015

it's my 5th tub already and will keep on buying

Use in my hair.

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jan 23, 2015

I love this oil because its organic and good for my hair which is extremely dry and curly. My hair loves this oil too. The only think I don't like is in winter time it gets hard. I usually put it in a bucket of hot water to soften for 5minutes, then put it on my scalp and ends. and then braid my hair and go. My hair has really been growing. I also leave this in my shower.

Jarrow Forumlas,Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by 4615952919791145735 on Apr 10, 2014

I love it and so does my dog Elvis I rub it all over my body from head to toe and all over the dogs fur great for frying,baking and putting in my tea.Would like to be able to get bigger bottle.

fantastic product!

Posted by 5247629053031674138 on Mar 08, 2016

It has a subtle coconut smell compared to others. Great for first timers who aren't used to the smell of coconut in their food. Definitely recommended!!

Jarrow Formulas, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 32 oz (908 g)

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Oct 30, 2008

Extremly satisfied with this Product !!! We use this Coconut Oil for long time as refrigirated only to treat thoat infections and with positive effects on all digesting system and lowering glucose level. Vashek & Oldriska New Zealand. Thank you.

wonderful and nutty

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Aug 28, 2014

This product is gorgeous. Try making your stir frys with it. The veggies have the most amazing taste and texture. You simply will not need to add anything else to flavour it, trust me

the best

Posted by 5361513486048875612 on Mar 21, 2016

Ordered this last year,, smells so good, made my skin so good, and I use it in my natural hair regularly. If your hair is natural I highly recommend.Helps with breakage

Excellent coconut oil

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

Such smooth and delicious coconut oil, I really like this product. Great for oil pulling, beauty purposes, or simply eating! Try making chocolate with it, my recipe goes as such: mix melted coconut oil, carob powder, cocoa powder, some stevia for sweetness and add crushed raw almonds/macadamia/hazel nuts. Place in the freezer for about 25-30 minutes. You now have amazingly tasty and most importantly, healthy, chocolate!