Jarrow Formulas, PhosphOmega, Omega-3 Complex, 30 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 91 reviews

My face blew up!!

Posted by 5172804339419703486 on Mar 18, 2013

I am not at all allergic to shellfish or any other seafood, but somehow this product caused a nasty reaction. My whole face swelled up and I look like a bloated corpse. So consume with care!

Good Omega 3 with Astaxanthin

Posted by odereviews From Finland on Mar 09, 2013

I bought this from Jarrow Formulas sale, and it was priced $3.70. This is a pretty good Omega 3 product Astaxanthin. But $13.95 regular price is just too much for 30 softgels.

Good deal for the price.

Posted by NBPT100 From Massachusetts on Jun 27, 2013

This is a decent product as long as iherb is discounting it. It does have Astaxanthan which is a very powerful antioxidant. It is used in many eye formulas and is believed to be able to cross the blood brain barrier therefore providing good free radical clean up in the brain. Krill oil will also have some Astaxanthan in it as well. I prefer to use the Carlson's fish oil products as reviewed on my home page because you get more DHA and Carlson's goes to great lengths to make sure the oils are fresh and contaminant free. Carlson's does not have astaxanthan but I prefer to get the best overall fish oil for the omega 3 content and get my anti-oxidants elsewhere. Keep your fish oils refrigerated or in a cool location to prevent them from going rancid. If you liked this value added review kindly visit my home page by clicking on my handle name above and read my other reviews. Peace and good health.

Great product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen From Denmark on May 23, 2013

======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL From Norway on Apr 24, 2013

These are great! I used to use krill, so I'm really happy I can get phosoholipid-bound omega 3's (better absorbed) from a sustainable source instead.