WOW!! INCREDIBLE...

Posted by MartineTrinder on Apr 11, 2016

This could be TMI for some but to tell you how great this product is I need to talk toilet time a little bit! So I have had diarrhea for the last 10 years. I wont go into more detail than that but I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it.. everything... diets.. products.. GAPS.. SCD.. i could go on.. no matter how cleaner my diet has gotten I still hadn't managed to stop the diarrhea and tummy cramping etc UNTIL i started taking this... All i can say is I am diarrhea FREE!!!! amazing! I am forever grateful x

you have to have this in order for other probiotics to work

Posted by Reviewer3070429 on Mar 24, 2016

my stomach issues did not get better until I added this...I trust jarrow brands over others too!!

Mary Lou

Posted by 5015975846343133321 on Dec 11, 2015

My husband had a very bad bowel infection from either the hospital or nursing home. Because of this he was on antibiotic for a long time. We feel that he is stable now because of the probiotic. I even recommended it to another family member.

Questionable Quality

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

I have tried a number of brands in this product. I was surprised to get thrush at the same time as taking it. Normally this would not be possible. I also tried to take it when feeling less than great in my digestive system, and I did not notice the relief I would normally get. This would make me question the batch I was sent or the efficacy in general. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Seems good enough.

Posted by Reviewer2741050 on Oct 22, 2014

Seems to improve my ibd condition with a good probiotic. The smell is not entirely pleasant. I've had other brand boulardii which smelled like yeast, but this product smells more like a fertilizer that's come out of the south end of a chicken.

Great Things in Small Packages!

Posted by 5692229277735783169 on Oct 10, 2014

This product is nothing short of wonderful. Here in Japan where I live, for some reason unknown to me, the rate of gastroenteritis is fairly high. TV commercials hawking medicine are common. I had the unhappy experience of suffering from this condition and lost eight pounds in two days. However, I do NOT recommend this approach to weight loss. A good friend happened to have some of Jarrow Formulas mighty little guys and gave them to me. I felt better - literally - almost immediately. Since then, I rejoice (no kidding!) that iHerb can ship the product to me here. My thanks to the good people at Jarrow Formula and at iHerb!

Great support when taking anti-biotics

Posted by 5357651848560599193 on Sep 20, 2014

A good product at a great price!

[Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 180 Capsules

Posted by 5167562268472578012 on Jun 13, 2014

Very good for your intestine. If you have problem digesting, or if you have diarrhea this product is excellent. You can take it if you have the flue but you can take it also on a daily bases just to do you intestine something good. I take it daily and I think it benefits me.

saccharomyces boulardii

Posted by 5546811708359881608 on Mar 26, 2014

Very good product, very effective. iHerb was very, very quick with delivery, very nice customer service. Also the cheapest price i could find on the internet and they deliver everywhere! thank you!

veg friendly & cheap

Posted by 4749031583998150554 on Oct 22, 2013

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »