saccharomyces boulardii

Posted by 5546811708359881608 on Mar 26, 2014

Very good product, very effective. iHerb was very, very quick with delivery, very nice customer service. Also the cheapest price i could find on the internet and they deliver everywhere! thank you!

veg friendly & cheap

Posted by 4749031583998150554 on Oct 22, 2013

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

[Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 180 Capsules

Posted by 5167562268472578012 on Jun 13, 2014

Very good for your intestine. If you have problem digesting, or if you have diarrhea this product is excellent. You can take it if you have the flue but you can take it also on a daily bases just to do you intestine something good. I take it daily and I think it benefits me.

you have to have this in order for other probiotics to work

Posted by Reviewer3070429 on Mar 24, 2016

my stomach issues did not get better until I added this...I trust jarrow brands over others too!!

Heavy duty probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2608759 on Dec 06, 2012

This product is excellent for antibiotic induced diarrhea. It has saved me more times. The other probiotics that I tried didn't work.

Good yeast

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Aug 15, 2013

I've been using this product for a month now, and I think it calmed my stomach from whatever there may have been. At first it took a little for my body to get used to this, but it lasted only for a couple of days. After that, no side effects at all.

Questionable Quality

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

I have tried a number of brands in this product. I was surprised to get thrush at the same time as taking it. Normally this would not be possible. I also tried to take it when feeling less than great in my digestive system, and I did not notice the relief I would normally get. This would make me question the batch I was sent or the efficacy in general. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Sep 05, 2011

I would never use any other probiotic other than Saccharomyces Boulardii, especially for those on long term antibiotic use. And I really like Jarrow products .

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1063157 on Jan 30, 2012

Asset to supplements for Crohns

good

Posted by soonpo on Nov 06, 2012

good