July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

made me sick

Posted by Reviewer2517004 on Jul 03, 2009

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.

A BIT TOO STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2673735 on Jul 17, 2009

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.

Florastor was more effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1873799 on Apr 13, 2009

This probiotic was OK, but I got much better results from the (unfortunately) more expensive Florastor brand.

Here Goes

Posted by Reviewer2549701 on Mar 18, 2008

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

Works as it claims

Posted by lotuspocus on May 05, 2009

I take them with me when I go on holiday. Supposed to fight food poisoning. So far so good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »