Unimpressed

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

I used half the bottle and threw the rest of it out. Did not do anything for heartburn, IBS or reflux. Did not work for me so I cannot recommend.

Not bad at all!

Posted by 5028573501963424098 on Apr 12, 2016

I used to be lactose intolerant - severely! And some minor vaginal discharge.. but after eating this for 3 weeks, my vaginal discharge is nearly gone! i have no idea if it is this or the Iron Pills & Maca I am also taking.. but effects are quite good. So far, I can take milk (just a little) as well. Recommended!

Helping with SIBO

Posted by 5107048080721591023 on Sep 07, 2015

Helping with SIBO

Tried for Candida Cleanse

Posted by jewelsinchina on Aug 05, 2015

I used this during a candida cleanse, I think it helped. However, there was no noticeable difference.

ms.

Posted by 4904875117222256942 on May 06, 2015

jarrow s. boulardii gives the best results for intestinal biofilm removal. it removes stubborn coating within the intestinal lumen and in the villi thus enabling enhanced nutrient uptake and increase toxic byproduct removal. i alternate 90 days on/90 days off.

It helps

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

I am a 62-year-old male with IBS-c. I get occasional bouts with stomach burning, bloating and nausea after eating. Together with Heather's Acacia and Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardi I got relief. Not sure how much was do to which product.

Good

Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015

Ok product but I think that probiotics helps even more. But still I recommend this also. Take both.

It helps

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

It helps with candida, with oral thrush, but is not as effective as it was before. The first bottle had capsules which had tiny black spots in them, now these black spots are gone, but also the effectiveness is not so good. Maybe I will try other brands.

Didn't work for my Leaky Gut

Posted by 5041968078279230212 on Feb 18, 2015

I have Leaky Gut Syndrome and the extra ingredients such as the Calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide meant that I was unable to handle these probiotics unfortunately. Next time I will buy a purer and more expensive version of Saccharomyces Boulardii

OK +++

Posted by Lyllow on Feb 18, 2015

Comme tous les probiotiques de la marque Jarrow Formulas, celui ci est super efficace. 5 milliards de levures par gélule. La gélule est grosse mais cela évite d'en prendre plusieurs. Ayant un transit intestinal alternatif (péristaltisme plus qu'anarchique et borborygme gênant voir douleurs abdominales en fonction des aliments consommés) les probiotiques m'ont vraiment aidés à avoir une digestion quasi normale. Les S. boulardii sont reconnus pour stopper les diarrhées donc je pense que je ramènerais ces probiotiques lors de mes prochains voyages à l'étranger.